• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

google+ looks cool and I have an inkling that it's going to interface with android much more smoothly than facebook.
The world does not need another social networking site. In fact it needs fewer of them.

haha ginger on a unicorn bike
ginger-unicorn.jpg

best gingers ever
famous-gingers.jpg

The world does not need another social networking site. In fact it needs fewer of them.

Did you get molested by a 87 year old man when you were a child or something?

"My name's Bill and I hate video games, tv, the internet, using social networking, agreeing with anyone and having fun in general. Schmoooooooo"

Nope, and I don't hate/dislike all video games, tv & the internet, They can be fun , I just prefer the outdoors.

But really feelings towards Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc aside; do you honestly see a need for ANOTHER site?

Edit:
I just brutalized an entire bags of goldfish crackers. So good.

Last edited:

Nope, and I don't hate/dislike all video games, tv & the internet, They can be fun , I just prefer the outdoors.

But really feelings towards Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc aside; do you honestly see a need for ANOTHER site?

I don't, but I guarantee a bunch of people do.

It's like an updated version of a jeep part. Everyone hops on board and uses it for a while until the next best thing comes out.

But really feelings towards Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc aside; do you honestly see a need for ANOTHER site?
Not needing another, but one that works better would be nice. I dropped myspace in favor of facebook because it worked better. Granted, I still have my account but I never use it. If google+ is better than facebook -and it looks like it's going to be- I'd be inclined to do the same.

edit: and fawk Twitter.

If it's better, yeah, obviously I support it.

Let me lay it out for you bill.

-No one uses myspace anymore, facebook replaced it.
-Twitter is for idiots
-Facebook is THE social network

If google+ is better and everyone switches over than I will too and drop facebook. You better join to so I can post stupid comments on your wall and offend your friends and family members.

Angel runs my Facebook account, you can probably post up on mine thingy now anyway. If there was a way to really delete it (not just deactivate it) I would.
This is why Bill still lives in the 1800s.
If only...

And now to really piss Anthony off...

It was awesome, agreed. I want to see it again in 3D. My sister can get me in for free... Mark, stay away :kissyou:
Can I get in your sister for free?

Bill approved post:

Leaving work early and off tomorrow to go backpacking in the Presidential Range. Back Sunday. Don't miss me too much :D

Last. Day of work b4 vaca has become a shit show scedulibg got XXXXed up so I only had one person to help with when were serving 600 peaple ant person decided to eat a ton of scrambled eggs then vomit it all. Over the dishroom floor I can't wait to get the XXXX out of here

Bill, you should become Amish.

And now to really piss Anthony off...

Can I get in your sister for free?
Free with a required donation of your junk to a meat grinder prior to insertion.

Mark is gay again.

I had myspace way back in the day and I agree.. facebook was better so I got facebook and stopped using myspace.

Yeah I would love something better and more streamlined than facebook and maybe I would even start using it more frequently if it was a clean interface type of thing... The problem is that at this point I only use facebook to keep in touch with old college friends and I don't plan on searching down all my old college friends on a new networking site. Maybe I would consider starting a new account to keep in touch with 'new' friends but meh. I see no need for another networking site.

That said I do kindof understand the reasons behind having numerous sites now...
myspace is just old and shitty,
facebook took myspace's thing and made it college-student-only which was great... then facebook went public and went downhill IMO,
linkedin is more for business networking so I don't see anything wrong with that (though I don't use it).. at least it lets you have a strictly professional networking site.

This is a hummingbird humming around a flower I'm holding in my garage.

Hummingbird Humming by Begster751, on Flickr

This is a hummingbird sitting on my hand pecking at the flower in my garage.

where is the 3rd pic? the humming bird giving a hummer?

Bill approved post:

Leaving work early and off tomorrow to go backpacking in the Presidential Range. Back Sunday. Don't miss me too much :D
You're gay. Work on your Jeep or get another one so you can light the .25XJ on fire in your neighbors yard

I don't know why you guys try to lift things out of pickup trucks.

Just push them off.

If anything breaks, it needed reinforcement anyway.

So that's why the spindle on my rear 60 is bent

Back