• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

as long as we wheel 101 yards on the 18th ill be happy, cuz that be 1 more yard then the last NAC run

Alright, number 2,000. I've posted about 25 posts today. So much for studying for my last final.

so theres just gonna be alotta of talking instead of wheelin on the 18th? sounds good to me,les chanses of me breaking stuff
Crap, that means more of a chance of me breaking myself rather than the Jeep.

I also felt like posting a picture.

Light.
DSC_3196.jpg

Last edited:

lol my last final is tommorrow tooooooo naxja has been distracting me all night!

props to billy, for coming to buy my tires friday woot!

eff finals man, jeeps are much more interesting! 12 hours for me, and i'm DONNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE

Alright, number 2,000. I've posted about 25 posts today. So much for studying for my last final.
lol my last final is tommorrow tooooooo naxja has been distracting me all night!
Lucky you guys!
I was just bent over hard on my Heat Transfer final.
Still got one more on Thursday. :(

finals at keene state got done last weeksucks, now im out of work for a few weeks, except for the few catering events we have

finals at keene state got done last weeksucks, now im out of work for a few weeks, except for the few catering events we have

how'd the wiring harness work for ya?

yeppie maybe now i can get the low ass number up now. in other news, its snowin here in foxboro right now

SNOW! i WISH for SNOW.... JUST NO MORE ICE wtf
I don't. Anything at this point will only cause more trees to come down and delay getting the power and a drivable road back. I'm dreading the "heavy snowfall" forecast for Friday. Normally I'd be all for it, but not now.
I'd kinda like the flatbed to be able to deliver my steel sometime soon!

Lucky you guys!

All my knowledge of Differential Equations proceded to leave my head as I ran back to my room to get the equation card I had forgot before the test.

Thermodynamics was the equivalent of getting raped by the Empire State building.

Lucky you guys!

oh i hope i don't get bent over tomorrow morning, i have my heat transfer final in 8 hours. at least it's my last and the worst of the worst is over (aka.... finite element analysis)

Back