• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

anyone still visiting me tonight?

hey, i guess i'm so much of a post whore i didn't even notice i broke 7k.

I don't think me and ross are tonight. I'm still willing to help though.
no biggy. :thumbup:

Rosebud torch + skittles + TIG + spaghetti = 60 truss done!!!!!

I'd love to, but I should really get started on my homework that's due on Friday. Shouldn't be much, but I know if I don't at least start tonight I'll leave it until 9 tomorrow night.

Sorry d00d.

it actaully wasnt too bad doing the backside by myself last night. that was probably the harder side too cause the housing had more imperfections and the truss wasnt a super tight fit in spots. the front side is ground down real nice and has a nice even gap with a little bevel, it should come out to be a sweet looking weld.

:rattle: someone come visit tonight (and bring a hi lift)

I could probably visit tomorrow with a hi lift... today is looking like a no go esp since I don't have the lift with me and would have to go 40 min out of my way to get it rather than just driving straight down form work.

Last edited:

haha i'm just being super whiny.

scott, i'll get back to you on that. i need to get my control arms out and the buyer lives in raynham, so i'm going to hopefully meet him tomorrow night, after i get them out tonight.

haha i'm just being super whiny.

scott, i'll get back to you on that. i need to get my control arms out and the buyer lives in raynham, so i'm going to hopefully meet him tomorrow night, after i get them out tonight.

Feel like bringing any scrap metal with you you don't want?

I'm like 20 minutes from raynham. You could also borrow my hi-lift.

colin, i suppose we could work out a deal like that... 2 hi lifts and 1 person is mighty sketchy though.

Back