• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

everyone remember the guy that rode with me at the M&G? his name is eric, and he just bought a 97 with a 3" BDS on 31s... his name is 97panda.

turn and cough who?

just when i finally decide to do some work on the jeep, something always goes wrong. i clear an area to work in, put the heater on, and get everything ready to go to replace a UCA bushing and check everything out. then BOTH floor jacks decide they dont wanna work anymore. then my last good pair of jeans decide to split open. i hate when this happens

well finally fixed the exhaust on the jeep, noticed that at some point last sunday the yoke on the 8.25 came in contact with a rock, also the drivers rear wheel has some nice scuffing around the lip

noticed that at some point last sunday the yoke on the 8.25 came in contact with a rock

not "at some point," i think we all know which rock did it

30045j4.jpg

i have a spare stock 231 output shaft. i want to make it into a hammer. unless anyone else has any good ideas.

anthonys passenger from sunday bought a jeep after the run, now one of my passengers is lookin to buy a XJ, im be alot better and more practical then to biuld his GMC pickup

yeah it would be. eric almost bought an xj back when he first started college but didn't, then on sunday morning he wrecked his STi. i'll find some pictures and get them over here. it was kind of a push in the right direction. he's already got plans for it. with my guidance and spare parts, of course

plans for the STi or the XJ??

i finally took the time to check out the rust on my pasenger side and holly chit! i could easily check my transmission lines now wit the big gapin hole. time to patch it and bed line the interior.

whee i now have 4 decent tread 32" bfg muds on black american racing rims in my living room! they'll have to wait until spring though when i get my axles in since i dont think 3.07s will be happy with 32s.

well, i ordered some solenoids for the winch i bought from sean not too long ago and they came in yesterday. my dad is really good with electronics and happens to enjoy it. i told him that if he got bored to have at it. looks pretty good if you ask me.

DSCN6273.jpg

DSCN6276.jpg

the best part is that he said it works too :p

Back