• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The "Hope I get done before Winterfest" List.....

Campfire songs?

That may be a WF first. Well, it'd be a WF first for me.

awesome. my song selection is alittle off. but we will make do. if anything we`ll make our own songs. im pretty good at drunken campfire impromptu music

Anybody familiar with ARB air lockers?

Turned the compressor on today and it's leaking where the fitting goes into the housing. I'm guessing I just broke the plastic line, but I don't know what kind of fitting it is.

I guess I better go look at it, before I'm in Attica with no hardware support.

I'm not loaded enough to have ARBs, but are they push-to-connect fittings? If so, Lowe's carries them in the plumbing section.

Ask Rev.

Me either. They came with the heep.

I found the directions. It's one of those brass ferules with an outer nut. I'll look at it tomorrow while I'm packing.

IIRC, the fitting at the housing may be metric.

Oil change done and O2 sensor code diagnosed. New radiator cap and bank 2 sensor tomorrow. Still have to pack. With the weather and since I have to drive the xj up, I think I am going to borrow a smallish (6x10) enclosed trailer for 4 of us to sleep in.

I'm not loaded enough to have ARBs, but are they push-to-connect fittings? If so, Lowe's carries them in the plumbing section.

Ask Rev.

Gonna put Arb's on the truck or what? :D ask my old roommate what happens when your airline cracks and the diff takes on water. Its not pretty.

The fittings are metric. Yup, they use a little brass ferral.

The easy way is to call ARB and have them overnight them to you. I have heard that a 3/16th std. will fit with a little work.

Rev

The fittings are metric. Yup, they use a little brass ferral.

The easy way is to call ARB and have them overnight them to you. I have heard that a 3/16th std. will fit with a little work.

Rev

yep, those ARB air lockers are a POS sometimes.
I just had a shop do mine. He said they discontinued my model...woner why?

BOB

Since my air hose had a leak, bought a better air hose yesterday and put couplers on my hose. Today, since my mom wrecked her car and I was at home, put a new coupler on my air compressor and fired it up. Air tight. Air hose is air tight. Filled up the compressor and it is holding air so I shouldn't have to plug it in hopefully on Saturday and if I do, my AC/DC converter will power it also. If it holds all the air, then I know it will be good for Saturday.

the only thing left on the list is to free a stuck shackle bolt. And the shocks in the campground, but it's sitting on 3 31's and a stock donut ready to go on the trailer.

after travelling to 6 different shops today to get my tires mounted, I finally have them on the jeep. I only have to pack, now :)

God my list is huge
Finish cage
Make rear bumper
All four shock mounts
Finish longarms
Breaklines
Spare tire mount
Cb
seat mounts
All before Mike from tnt gets in town

Back