• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Big Jeep Railroad Rendezvous July 16th in CT

ctjeepman

NAXJA Forum User
Here is a link to show flyer. Please print out and pass out to your fellow jeepers!-The more that come that better it will be!
Here is the Link

this meet has no club affiliations or sponsers-all clubs welcome.All Jeeps from the Northeast and everywhere else welcome! -

The Big Jeep Railroad Rendezvous will be held in Danbury, CT at the Danbury Railway museum on July 16th with a rain date of July 23rd.
Admission for jeep entrants will be free and also will let you into the museum for free and if you would like to ride on one of the antique trains that would be an extra $3 per person. Spectators will pay $6 and that will include all of the above , including the train ride.
We have added more categories this year. They are;
Farthest Distance Traveled
Most Modified CJ class
Most Modified YJ class
Most Modified TJ class
Most Modified XJ class
Best Military
Muddiest
Best Vintage (Pre-1970)
Best of Show
Most Original
Biggest Lift
Ugliest
Highest Mileage
Best Full Size
Most Unique

There will be food available from the DRM for a small donation.

There will be a few sponsors and vendors that will be attending so if you want to or know of anyone who would like to display their ware just let me know.
If you have something to sell swap-meet-stylethen you are welcome to do so providing you contact me first and I give you the go-ahead

Rumor has it this will be videotaped for a national tv program...shhhh

In addition to the Huge Free Raffles we will be having an auction for a warn winch as well.

There will be t-shirts for sale also.

This show will be awesome!
As always I will be taking pre-registration by e-mail at [email protected]

Hope everyone can come-the more the better!

Wow, I wish I could go to this! That's a good museum IIRC, been awile since I been there though.

Wow, Jeeps and trains, what more could I ever want?!

I am gonna try to make it down, but I don't think my XJ with a 3" lift has much chance of winning any contents. Looking forward to seeing a bunch of nice Jeeps.

I'll be there with my XJ (which only has 3" of lift, so don't feel bad ayoung... :laugh3: )

I've been looking forward to this for a while now. I'll get to see some great rigs and get some real feedback on mine! :D

The show really isn't about winning any of the category prizes-more of a show to see all kinds of jeep sand meet all different types of people with the same "jeep sickness" that we all have- and have a chance to win free raffle prizes too! See you all there!

The day is here! I'm currently typing this from my hotel room in Bethel, CT. When we pulled in at 11:45 PM we drove through the parking lot and we're definitely not the only Jeeps here :D

It's looking like it's going to be a great show, so if anyone was hesitant to come, You Should! :wave:

Back