• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

thanksgiving run, who's going and what do you need to do?

THATS where my cheese comes from!

Maybe, maybe not. Tillamook cheese owns processing plants in tillamook, Bandon, Boardman and Wisconsin.

I only know this because one time I bought a baby loaf of mild and it didn't taste right. Did some research to find Tillamook bought Bandon farms. So, the next time around I bought Bandon farms to find it taste just about like Tillamook. So on day I was talking to a truck driver where I worked and he said he use to drive for Tillamook. He told me he would haul whole trailers of cheese from Wisconsin.

Been dd the wrangler for a week now. I think all I need to do is go over it one final time and load it on the trailer.

Really hoping I can get my buddies sliders, and get them on for this run.

Hopefully I can come up with a (front) bumper too!

I figured I'd post this. We haven't had one of these threads for a bit lol

im going .
ive got my 3.5" lift installed last week(two years in the making lol) I need to fab up a track bar brace and steering box spacer and hopefully put a front locker in.

who else?

We need to discuss "where" it will be this year.. I can't afford another ticket:rtm:

I'll be "there" Thursday evening, coming home Saturday night

And I'll be adventuring in the Crapmander.(praying for snow?)

I'll most likely make this year again....
Just need the details...

... Um, ...maybe, it would be helpful when you determine a place/ time/ details of an event -- For the OP (or at least someone on the 1st page) to go back and edit the 1st post (or at least one on the 1st page) to clarify what exactly the thread/ event is about & where.

I read the whole 1st page after a little frustration skipped to the last page - neither page had any useful information.:smsoap:
:arrowl:
I hope this is useful to someone.:idea:

... Um, ...maybe, it would be helpful when you determine a place/ time/ details of an event -- For the OP (or at least someone on the 1st page) to go back and edit the 1st post (or at least one on the 1st page) to clarify what exactly the thread/ event is about & where.

I read the whole 1st page after a little frustration skipped to the last page - neither page had any useful information.:smsoap:
:arrowl:
I hope this is useful to someone.:idea:

I know the feeling. this is always a crazy time of year on the forums. This thread is/was not the official staging area thread all the details will be posted there. The plan is and always has been for Thanksgiving run to wheel as much as possible and to leave as much of the family behind as you can :D (well me) Starting the Friday following your thanksgiving. some people throw there leftovers in thurs and peel :roll:. like ryan said above, it will be in the TSF, at horsecamp, starting the day after thanksgiving. Torx usually gives us a good staging area wright up im sure it will be soon.

Hope to see you there!
Bronze.

Horse Camp, TSF. Thanksgiving weekend. All weekend, show up Thursday night, somebody will be there.

I know the feeling. this is always a crazy time of year on the forums. This thread is/was not the official staging area thread all the details will be posted there. The plan is and always has been for Thanksgiving run to wheel as much as possible and to leave as much of the family behind as you can :D (well me) Starting the Friday following your thanksgiving. some people throw there leftovers in thurs and peel :roll:. like ryan said above, it will be in the TSF, at horsecamp, starting the day after thanksgiving. Torx usually gives us a good staging area wright up im sure it will be soon.

Hope to see you there!
Bronze.

So I suppose that is near the town Tillamook?

I actually know people there, but ... it's a bit far for me right now -
It would be nice, haven't been down there in 10 years.

Well thank you for the info, explanation & invites and I hope it's a good time for all.

Back