• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank you naxja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now with that being said I hope someone here promptly turns me in and notifies me to the authorities because thats the NAXJA thing to do.

Yeah, that's the naxja thing to do. Listen ma'am, brush the sand out and get over yourself.

I thought I was decent and positive but this one time when I was 18 I rolled my jeep driving drunk. It happened four years ago and I got away with no ticket, a totaled jeep, and a very well lessoned learned. Now with that being said I hope someone here promptly turns me in and notifies me to the authorities because thats the NAXJA thing to do.

Statute of limitations has long run out on that, IIRC. But if I was driving behind you and you rolled the thing and were piss-drunk, I'd consider calling the authorities if you were on a FS road, highway, or quad trail. If you were on a legal 4x4 trail, I'd likely help you recover it and tell you to park it for the night.

Statute of limitations has long run out on that, IIRC. But if I was driving behind you and you rolled the thing and were piss-drunk, I'd consider calling the authorities if you were on a FS road, highway, or quad trail. If you were on a legal 4x4 trail, I'd likely help you recover it and tell you to park it for the night.

well thats great to hear considering I was on a legal 4x4 trail.

Ya'll boo hooers need to get a grip on reality. What Ben did is what gets our trails shut down. Totaling his vehicle isn't a lesson learned. It's just the effect of his really dumb decision. Paying a fine for breaking the law is a lesson learned (hopefully). NAXJA is not some high and mighty org. that likes to turn people in because it makes us feel better about ourselves. We are a club of responsible wheeling enthusiasts who fight to keep our trails open. We need to make examples of the people who are a deterrent to our trails being there for our children to enjoy.

Ben, man up, do not blame anyone but yourself. Be thankful that you simply walked away with a fine. This is not ECKSJAY's fault, it is yours. If you hadn't done something wrong, there would be anything to turn you in for would there?

Last edited:
Hey Alex, if you were to donate 100k, what group would you donate to?

Where do I apply to become homeless?:D

-Alex

When you don’t pay your rent, you can blame your landlord for turning you in to the cops and when they have you removed from the property… Bingo, you are a candidate for a hooker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back