• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank you NAXJA

AceWhite

NAXJA Forum User
Spent the weekend wheelin in Big Bear and had an awesome time. The wilderness is extremely clean and trails are pretty well marked. As I headed out, I saw the NAXJA Trail Sponsor sign for 2N04. Thank you NAXJA for your support of responsible offroading & helping make my weekend memorable.

Ace, that is awesome of you to log on and become a user of NAXJA just to share that information. The guys in California work pretty hard on their land use initiatives. NAXJA is committed to land use and we regularly donate upwards of $10,000 a year on a national level as well as countless hours of donated manhours coast to coast. A good portion of our yearly membership dues are earmarked for land use spending as well as a good portion of the proceeds from each of our 10 regional chapter's annual events.

Thanks for sharing this. Land use isn't about recognition and thanks, but it is nice to know people notice.

You are welcome in the Southeast Chapter to ride anytime you want!

I supphttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8fs7pBn63MoYmRrLWNqcHByRlk/view?usp=sharingort Cal 4 Wheel and Corva- I'm happy to pay a membership to NAXJA as well. I'd look forward to meeting other NAXJA members sometime- thanks again

view

Last edited:
Thanks for the props. We take care of 2N04 there on the East Side and the much longer 2N49 over on the West side near Lake Silverwood. Feel free to watch the Southern California Chapter to take part in our events or maintenance runs.

Thank you!
G. Sequoia Armstrong
NAXJA Southern California Chapter President
Adopt-A-Trail Volunteer (almost 150 hours so far this fiscal year)

Back