• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Teach your kids to wrench

you'd be sursrised to see how many high school kids couldn't change a tire... Im a senior and i couldnt tell ya how many tires ive helped changed or changed in the school parking lot. its mostly girls, but some guys can't figure it out either. You can usually tell the type of person can't do it though if you know what i mean...

Tried to get one of her actually workin but as soon as the camera comes out it's all smiles and poses! LOL she takes after her Mommy
1020071853-1.jpg

Oh and They will both change their own oil and tires before they can get the license!

I am 14 and I can do brakes (drum and disk), any lubricant systems, take a knife to my jeep, and fab most parts. I have done everything from an aal to changing lower control arm bushings, and setting up correct track-bar systems.

Sorry I am a little proud:yelclap:

Sorry Scotty she is married has two kids and still could pass as a beauty queen. When I called two days ago she was knocking a dent out of the family Tundra truck.

Hey Frank looks like your kids are learning just way we did as kids.

What a cutie JD...... I chuckled a little when we were carrrying those tires off my trailer all frozen and road-gooey and she came running out "I wanna help Daddy!" trying to grab ahold of one of 'em..... I imagine she's got you wrapped around her little finger.....

Makes me wish my Sis hadn't moved to Florida. I have 2 nephews that I'm sure I could corrupt....... :laugh3:

Last edited:
What a cutie JD...... I chuckled a little when we were carrrying those tires off my trailer all frozen and road-gooey and she came running out "I wanna help Daddy!" trying to grab ahold of one of 'em..... I imagine she's got you wrapped around her little finger.....

Makes me wish my Sis hadn't moved to Florida. I have 2 nephews that I'm sure I could corrupt....... :laugh3:

Yup she loves to help! The youngest one could care less! But Emily 6 is already saying she needs to get a XJ so we can have it ready to go by her sweet16!! LOL ans she wants it pink!:roflmao:

Back