• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tds 2011

here was my damage for the weekend:

003-2.jpg

the tab broke off
004-2.jpg

pretty sure i killed my rough country leafs too
020.jpg

021.jpg

my pinion angle was just about perfect, a couple degrees BELOW the drivesfaft angle, before i left for TDS...

We had a great run with Carol, Dan and Jeeperjohn. I was able to make it up the hill at Street Sign with a little coaching from John. When we got to where the Phone Booth used to be, we spotted it down in the ravine and a bunch of guys decided to pull it up. Here's a video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXg_PkpVeGQ

Hey Aaron so do you know if they actually replaced it or took it home ?? Maybe to install another day ??
That is good news... I spoke to one of the many rangers on Sat. and he stated that they had an idea where it was and that certain individuals were being asked to "return it"... I hope it is soon if not already...

The Mayor

Curt, from what I've heard they dug a hole and put it back in place. although we left right after they got it up the hill, so i can't say for sure. There is a thread on pirate4x4 that one of the guys who recovered it posted and said he was going to put up some pics later.

I'm not sure where it was, but i know when we went out there on New Years it was not there. This time it was right out in the open at the bottom.

COOL !!! I wonder if it was "returned" at the base of the hill stealth like...

Thanks for the info. Aaron...

Curt

Re: tds 2011 weather

I rolled the bottom of my Dr. door a little (Thanks Parker) nothing too major...

The Mayor

Yeah sorry about that Curt, I did not see what was on your driver's side. Had a blast out there with you giving us the tour and it was nice seeing some members from naxja out there this weekend. Hope to see/wheel with you all again soon.

Parker

I was out there all weekend... got almost no damage at all... did see some nice carnage though.... saw a white xj on Saturday night in the notches f up their fender pretty good... had a NAXJA sticker on it. I think it got stuck to one of the fees rigs

I was out there all weekend... got almost no damage at all... did see some nice carnage though.... saw a white xj on Saturday night in the notches f up their fender pretty good... had a NAXJA sticker on it. I think it got stuck to one of the fees rigs
That was me. The dude killed his engine and backed into my right front. Time for some tube fenders!

Re: tds 2011 weather

Yeah sorry about that Curt, I did not see what was on your driver's side. Had a blast out there with you giving us the tour and it was nice seeing some members from naxja out there this weekend. Hope to see/wheel with you all again soon.

Parker

WHY !!!
I made the decision that the 3rd. time I could make it... FAIL !!!

I just need to give you & my co-dawg Ryan crap...

See YA !

The Mayor

That was me. The dude killed his engine and backed into my right front. Time for some tube fenders!

John is CRACK'D for even going in there with those lunatics... they are fun to play in... just not when 2000 jackasses are there and 20 rigs are blocking the exits. What was up with the lucha libre dude ? I thought he was going to climb in John's rig at one point... Also who were the NUT SACKS !! camped just to the N. of the crevasse's... fire pit IN the road. :looser:

Dylan was a cool cucumber ride'n shotgun...

The Mayor

Camping there takes balls! I'd be afraid to get ran over at night!! Not to mention all the engine noise while I'm trying to sleep and dust while I'm trying to cook...

Use YouTube you bum!

And gosh dang it John I got those damn coveralls in my jeep still and saw you like 50times over the weekend!

Back