• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tds 2011

Is there a central spot where most NAXJA people are meeting on Saturday? Any planned "non-official" runs?

I'm sure there will be some run from somewhere, with some folks... if all else fails, I'll go get us lost... I'm camping in Truckhaven proper, though, not off S22. See my earlier post. I'll be out there early Saturday a.m. Text me, I'll probably have intermittent signal. Six19 six54 nine7five8

I'm sure there will be some run from somewhere, with some folks... if all else fails, I'll go get us lost... I'm camping in Truckhaven proper, though, not off S22. See my earlier post. I'll be out there early Saturday a.m. Text me, I'll probably have intermittent signal. Six19 six54 nine7five8

ok,cool i'll hopefully meet you saturday.

IDK where Curt's Camp is... text me GPS Coords? Still gonna camp where I planned to originally, tho... But I'd like to know Curt Coords...

Six19 Six54 Nine7Five8 10-Q Berry Mush!

Great, now We'll be dodging Black Helicopters All Weekend. :eyes:
Blackhelicopter.gif

hiteaten_Bling_Smilie-1.gif

I may make a run out there today too, not sure yet..I need to change the oil in the wifes jeep and get it loaded for her..I forgot about the oil change

It wasn't me..LOL.. Not coming out today, have a ice pack on my head to get this knot off of it..LOL..
Help i fallen and didn't land right.LOL

Scott, maybe you should start drinking again, and then you wouldn't fall down like a drunk...

See you all out there tomorrow!! I wrote down the nameless entity's camp coord's. Hopefully we'll find each other!

Carol

Scott doesn't fall down, when He's not looking the Earth comes up and Slaps Him. :)

Back