• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TAX RETURN

I have the hardest time saving money! Getting shorted a little here and there to get a hand full of money right around my b-day works good for me to buy my self something nice! Wheels and tires... Big things that cost alot all at once.

That and if one year I got 0, and had to pay.... I would be one pissed off SOB!!!!! Work all year so I can pay more...

Not saying it's a perfect system! I had to pay last year. They don't like that very much. Hopefully I got it right this year.

I tried to do that once.. I filed exempt for 5 months, and then for the next 7 months i filed 0.. Actually worked pretty well. i got about $200 back. so i could of just done 6/6 but i was advised this was a very bad idea and have not tried it again.

look I fixed one for you too.
Mee two.
I say invest in a stronger rear and put the locker in there where it belongs.
As much as I detest D30s, your experience is not typical. Also, having the locker in the rear "where it belongs" is by no means a consensus.

-----Matt-----

Back