• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tahuya trails

Joe, keep going back and forth about showing up on Sunday.

I need to work on the Jeep, but want to get her out. Been a while.

I will be at work tomorrow. Let me know when a time is established.

Jason

By the looks of it know one is going.

I just turned my Dad down on a Corvette Rally.

If anyone is out to Yelm, I will probably be working on the Jeep.

Jason

If you have U-Joint Parts that would be great. I'm gonna be pretty busy this coming week, but may have some time next weekend. On the 5th I'm heading out on Travel for two weeks then I'll be back for a week and a half or so. Thanks for the offer Joe!

Anyone looking for a Black Lab pup? Have 3 males left for sale. (Non papered, but they are full lab.)

Last edited:
Yea, I had duty yesterday so I couldn't get ahold of anyone, but I got some parts and did a homemade exhaust with some prebent crapola and a cheap universal muffler. I think I have a small pinhole in one or two of my welds but a significant improvement over the swiss cheese exhaust. I plan on doing some reinforcing of some of the front susp. and installing the front skid sometime this week, maybe the gas tank skid too. I want to do a rear bumper but can't afford the steel, anyone know where to get a really cheap piece of 2x3 or 4" tube... I'll even do 1/8" wall, I just need to get something different. Still got to get the SYE installed also... **sigh**... never enough time. Well anyway, I'll post some pics in the showcase once I get some more done as the exhaust is... well, lame... except the pipe going through the cat, thats MAD custom. LoL Alright guys, if you decide to go somewhere in the near future... LETS GET IT GOIN! I need more play time. Alright, peace.

-SteVe

Back