• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tag-a-long

G

Just new to the site, have a 95 Cherokee with a 3" lift, and 31" tires, could I get more information on the Attica Run,I would like to be a part of it, and check out memebership possibilities. thanks
[email protected]

come on out...

You're sure welcome to attend the event. There will be a chance to join the club there as well. Plus you'll get to meet all the midwest folks and get a chance to wheel.

What kind of questions do you have? Check the welcome thread to see if any can be answered there, if you dont want to post them, you can fire an email at me if you'd like at [email protected]

Btw, with 31s and 3in of lift, that is the first lift that I ran a long time ago. You can definately have fun at the Badlands. The only thing that I would suggest if you dont have them yet is some type of rocker protection...

mac 'wheeled my 95 XJ stock at the badlands in on January 1st, 2000' gyvr

so, you gonna let the whole club drink inside the bus? does it have a fireplace :twisted:

Sean

[quote:e195683570="OneTonXJ"]so, you gonna let the whole club drink inside the bus? does it have a fireplace :twisted:

Sean[/quote:e195683570]

Well of course!! And yes, it does have a "fireplace", it's actually a wall mounted heater that has a "flame" that I call a fireplace, still good to drink beer around and the more beer you drink, the more it looks like a fireplace.

Different Vehicle????

Hey, I posted the first tagalong msg, My father is running an 86 Ford Ranger, could he tag a long also? I know he is not an XJ, but he is running a longer wheelbase vehicle, and his roll bar is out of a Comanche so what do ya think??? :D

Back