• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Table Mesa 11/26

hit lt today and destacked tons of stuff. we've all had to stack at one time or another. but its a pain in the a$$ when people just drive away and dont destack.

Anybody have links to CD videos?

CD just opened up two weeks ago, kickass job. Its no longer CD1 and CD2 there is no middle exit it is now one trail.

last weekend my partner John rolled on his first attempt, we did it in the rain. I backed up once and crawled the left line

Its a gettin it climb. I needed water in the fronts to do it in my old cherokee buggy with a short 108in wheelbase.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46ZeQcTPYxI

In my video the cd3 climb is the last clip but it dosent look like much from that point of view you just see sky. thats 110in wheel base very low 19in belly buggy.

the gate keeper was easy for me but one guy in our group on stickies got stuck on it for like 10 min.
start a 5:45 youll see the gate keeper and sections of the trail
http://youtu.be/Z6RvErZfka0?t=5m45s

Its a 5.0 on the 5.0 rating, cages, 35s lockers, winch, at minimum. Its the second hardest trail on the TM trail list. If you dont trailer your junk there dont even try it. Its not a long trail and its not far from camp.

Last edited:
Holy crap I have the day off and its a go for me Ill be there hopefully with no issues except to change the oil in the rig before I go... I should change the inner axle seals cause they leak but Im only gonna do that if I have time...

Im in Im in Im in...

themud

Holy crap I have the day off and its a go for me Ill be there hopefully with no issues except to change the oil in the rig before I go... I should change the inner axle seals cause they leak but Im only gonna do that if I have time...

Im in Im in Im in...

themud

Sweet! Was wondering if you were back in town. See you Sat.

Sweet! Was wondering if you were back in town. See you Sat.

Yes yes you will have been back in town for a couple of weeks but work is hectic and I no longer have weekends off (except for this weekend) so Mon/Tues are my only wheeling days now (unless I get something soon Im gonna go nuts) so if anyone wants to wheel weekdays let me know as the weather is perfect..

themud

wish i could join tou guys:rattle:im waiting on a new croma that i broke 2 weeks ago.get some video of you guys going up the fall.

Sucks you won't be able to make it. We'll see if CD gets run, depends on who shows up.

Who all is in for sure? Looks like Daniel and Josh are in but several other maybes.

I'm down for whatever, let's group up and see what everyone feels like. I'm not bent on running CD. If we feel like it, great, if not then that's fine too. Haven't run Pred and Conda in a while.

Back