• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T minus 2 weeks!!

Hey Ed, At least Stump didn't bail on us too! :D

WTF, Stump? My kids will be there. Jack needs a friend and they are almost the same age.

Glenn has spent a lot of this summer helping with his 6 year old cousin. Ben has spent the last week and so has Glenn volunteering for their churches VBS. If he needs a play mate I'll tell the boys to come visit him. I bet they would enjoy it. I got some pretty good teenage boys I think! :clap:

WTF, Stump? My kids will be there. Jack needs a friend and they are almost the same age.

Jack can make a friend with anybody with that super awesome fist bump.

Jack can make a friend with anybody with that super awesome fist bump.

He still does the fist bump and is really big into "gimme five" right now.

I still can't get him to "blow up" the fist bump.

He still does the fist bump and is really big into "gimme five" right now.

I still can't get him to "blow up" the fist bump.

Oh LG is all about the blow up fist bump. I actually found a movie from the 80's with the fist bump in it.

In about one week I get to stop seeing this:

bbk6.jpg

And start seeing this:

IMG_1963.jpg

And this:

IMG_1986.jpg

And more than likely, some of this as well:

IMG_2002.jpg

He's going to kill me one of these days :D

Next week can't come soon enough!

In about one week I get to stop seeing this:

bbk6.jpg

And start seeing this:

IMG_1963.jpg

And this:

IMG_1986.jpg

And more than likely, some of this as well:

IMG_2002.jpg

He's going to kill me one of these days :D

Next week can't come soon enough!

:roflmao: Oh Glenn.....when will you learn how to drive?

Put him in a stock DD with inverted springs and magic exhaust and remarkable Glenn can drive.

This time next Wednesday we should be near or hopefully just past the FL/GA state line north bound on I-75!!

WOO-HOO!!

Every day I walk by the MJ and it asks me to put it on the trailer. No...I'm not crazy.

:D

I drive to entertain! :looney:

Put him in a stock DD with inverted springs and magic exhaust and remarkable Glenn can drive.

And damn well might I add. Wish we had video evidence of this....

Thanks! I have my moments! I cannot wait to get that 98 rolling. New to me diesel got insurance first though. Maybe I can get it done before the beach trip. Six days and I'm North bound! :clap:

Back