• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T minus 2 weeks!!

NAXJA Forum User
2 weeks from NOW we will be leaving Ocala!! WOO-HOO!

2 weeks and 1 day from now Ghost better be ready to lead the 4th of July ride!!

I'm sure someone posted already but what's the fire works situation? I have a fair few loud things that I didn't set off last year...:D

2 weeks from NOW we will be leaving Ocala!! WOO-HOO!

2 weeks and 1 day from now Ghost better be ready to lead the 4th of July ride!!

I'm sure someone posted already but what's the fire works situation? I have a fair few loud things that I didn't set off last year...:D

Just don't shoot a hole through Mike's tent and you'll be fine! :D Sorry Mike, couldn't resist.

I think we should set one off from inside the tent...see if it lifts off like the one in the Lord of the Rings did. I'll even make it look like a dragon! LOL

Just don't shoot a hole through Mike's tent and you'll be fine! :D Sorry Mike, couldn't resist.

It's had to nearly castrate Sean first.

I remember taking the rain fly off that tent and the smoke rolling out the top. Freggin priceless.

It's had to nearly castrate Sean first.

Bahahaha, the look on his face was priceless after it hit his chair.

I don't think i've seen somebody react so quick in my life...not funny at first, but very funny in the end once nobody was hurt.

As far as the rules, last year there was a burning ban because it was so dry. I don't think that will be a problem this time around. I don't think KY has a rule against fireworks that go in the air that aren't launched by a "professional group"

Yeah it looks like it's going to be wet when we get there they've been getting a LOT of rain it seems.

And it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious. LOL

I will not get the nickname lefty

Yeah it looks like it's going to be wet when we get there they've been getting a LOT of rain it seems.

And it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious. LOL

I'm gonna nickname this guy Lefty.... :D

I don't think i've seen somebody react so quick in my life...not funny at first, but very funny in the end once nobody was hurt.

Haha, that's about the fastest I've ever moved! :D

I also like when the box of mortars fell over...all of a sudden we had a game of roulette lol.

"Wait for it.....wait for it....now run!"

Because diamond Dave said so!

Holy smokes, I almost forgot about that madman! Lol!

Semi drunk man running in circles, lobbing what sounded like 1/4 dynamite into the field and screaming at the top of his lungs, "Diamond Dave said so!"

I haven't laughed so hard in long time!

2 weeks and 2 days from now, this will finally put the ghost's sheetmetal out of its misery.

You on the bandwagon now too.... Just remember I'll cut back. I'll cut when I'm good and ready. I'm not ready. :soapbox:

You on the bandwagon now too.... Just remember I'll cut back. I'll cut when I'm good and ready. I'm not ready. :soapbox:

Are you ready yet?

Back