• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sye using front shaft

Last edited:
RCP Phx said:
Man you should take up boxing(and give up wheelin)!2 beatings and you still come back for more!
BTW,from your replies I take it you didnt read the link from TW I posted early on!
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=952647

i did look over his site, where exactly does it go into detail about the strength of the OEM front XJ drive shaft? i found zero information on that.

it doesn't really matter though. i figured that at least one person would voice some concerns or show some reluctance to do this mod, but either they don't have the guts to say anything or there is just nobody taking that position.

anyway, i'm definitely not above changing my stance on something when the evidence does not support it, and i plan on going ahead with this when time permits. thanks for all the responses, this is actually the outcome i was hoping for, since as we all know having the same shaft in front and back makes things easier in several ways.

:cheers:

Back