• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swamp Lake XJ run Aug 1-3

CRASH said:
I'm just going to weld all my bolts to the nearest bit of fixed metal before leaving my house.

The new rig is not going to have any bolts at all, just metal melted together with .035 wire!

CRASH.......screw threads.

Why bother with the welder, just use JB Weld on everything.......much easier. :D

CRASH said:
I'm just going to weld all my bolts to the nearest bit of fixed metal before leaving my house.

The new rig is not going to have any bolts at all, just metal melted together with .035 wire!

CRASH.......screw threads.

You can't handle 035...

mark
orgs mfg

.035 is where it's at.......

BTW, ORGS boy, where were you on the 'Con last weekend? I heard a rumor you were going to be there and I hauled my junk in just so you could see my cheap, ugly, knockoff of your SBS plates.

CRASH

CRASH said:
.035 is where it's at.......

BTW, ORGS boy, where were you on the 'Con last weekend? I heard a rumor you were going to be there and I hauled my junk in just so you could see my cheap, ugly, knockoff of your SBS plates.

CRASH

Wouldn't even be close to a SBS.:D

Goat,

We'll be at Bald Mtn fer sure. I will be touring the Big Creek complex with my boss that Monday and Tuesday. :yelclap:

DAM I love my job.

Lupine said:
Goat,

We'll be at Bald Mtn fer sure. I will be touring the Big Creek complex with my boss that Monday and Tuesday. :yelclap:

DAM I love my job.

Very cool. Will you camp at Dinkey Sunday night? If so, I'll plan to stay there Sun night and drive home Mon morning. A few of us did this year before last. We ran Red Lake/Coyote Lake, and drove over to Dinkey afterwards on Sun afternoon. We started Bald Mtn around 5:00 and it was just getting dark as we finished the trail and headed back to Dinkey.

If we don't have any trail repairs on Sunday, we should be able to hit Bald Mtn easily by mid-afternoon.

Keven, can't help you with the bait.

I'm in. I'll be there Thursday night, I'll have to think a bit more about doing Bald Mtn. on Sunday, but if anyone wants to do a few more days in the area then I think that I can extend my vacation. I'm also hoping that with 2 nights at Grouse Lake, Andy can finally explain just who John Galt is, but I'm guessing he'll be more interested in welding my typing fingers together. Ouch.

Well, it looks like im out. I sold my XJ today & my next project will not be ready by then. Have fun all.

Robert

You suck Robert. Anyway, I should be there. I already requested the friday, sat, and sunday off.............. Anyone wanna carpool? I live in Riverside?

-Mike L.

Hmmm...

Goat,

I'm not sure. Probably? The legislature is still trying to grasp elementary math, and that may have an effect on my plans, so I'll keep you updated.

Lu

Elementry math?... I thought they were still trying to learn how to count.

Well even though swamp is my home field it looks as though I'm going to have to back out on this trip. A family member decided that weekend would make for a good time to have a wedding. I haven't been able to convince the wife to go without me, something about it"s my family & why should she get stuck going if I don't have to. Anyhow If anybody wants to we're willing to throw a bash Thrursday night at my place near Madera. We can even have a camp fire & all. It's about 1.5 - 2 hours from my place to the trail head. All are welcome to come, crash here, & drive up the hill Friday mourning. Just let me know who is coming so I can plan accordingly. I hopefully can sneak away & play with you guys on Bald Sunday.

Matt

Oh my, a night on the farm might prove to be a good time.......

CRASH

Damn this Sucks, I gotta go back east that weekend. Family reunion. I wonder if my mom would be pissed if I did't go.I havn't been back in 15 years,hell I don't even know those people anymore.

J.T.

it's going to be a blast!! can't wait to spend time on the lake. jt, you can tell mom that at reunions..there's not enough time to spend with her!...soooo..you come at a later date:) what's the price for 'boscos' ticket??:D

Back