• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Suspension steering and brake parts in the central valley

5.9longarmXJ

NAXJA Forum User
All,
I am quickly accumulating used parts, make me fair offers and they are yours. Also can do trades.

Things I am looking for:
1. Full mat set for 2000 Cherokee (weather tech, rugged ridge) type
2. Durango steering box
3. Sliders
4. Dana 30 truss (nothing fancy)

Things I have:
1. Cross drilled slotted rotors and performance pads from my 2000 XJ. These worked amazing, but I did the WJ brake and steering conversion.
2. 4.5" Rubicon express coils
3. 3.5" Rubicon express leaf springs
4. Rubicon Express shocks for 3.5 inch lift
5. Summit extended shackles
6. Steering knuckles
7. Calipers
8. Complete steering setup with WJ tie rod (beefier) in great shape all brand new less than 3000 miles on the whole setup and no offroad runs.
9. Transmission control module
10. Alternator
11. I still have the Pre-catalytic converters for California Emissions if anyone is interested. Before the motor swap, had no codes.
12. 2 switch panel with 12v sockets
13. Fog light switch
14. Rear defogger switch
15. Rear Wiper switch
16. 1 inch coil spacers

May have some more stuff, will check when I get home.

Sorry all, shocks are gone. Goodwill 40 bucks for the rotors and pads, and I think I am going to take the longest leaf without the eye out of the Rubicon Express pack and add it to my cheap skyjacker leaves. I should have gone with better leaves, but got a deal on the skyjackers. you get what you pay for. You are welcome to the rest of the leafs for another 40 when I am done if interested.

Back