• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sunday September 20, Meet and Greet?

Hope you guys are still around about 7:45. That's about the soonest I can get there.

The Comanche is packed up and we will see you at 5pm. And with johnnyc not being there, looks like I will be the center of attention wit the ONLY Comanche.

Got your PM Mike. I don't get off work until 7 pm. This is a brand new second job, so I didn't know about the schedule until a couple days ago. And it's about a half hour drive. So if you guys will be there at 7:30 or so, I'll drive up.

During the week is not too good. Super busy with two jobs and trying to move to a new place by the end of the month.

I will be there. May be on the bike just cause it's a great day for a ride!

I will be there. May be on the bike just cause it's a great day for a ride!

I posted too soon. I have been battling a migrane headache for the past 2 hours. This really sucks! I have things to do and I wanted to make it to this M&G. Typing this hurts my eyes like crap. It's a beautiful day and I am laying on the couch with the blinds closed.

Sorry guys! I really want to make it.

Ya'll have fun!

Back