• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sunday November 15th. Wrights Chicken Farm meet and greet

Who was the guy with the other white Jeep btw? Was that you rweaver? There were a bunch of people I hadn't met yet and wasn't sure who was who.

:cheers: good luck with the lift!

That was quick!
Damnit, you beat me to red. I tried to do the black->red jump this morning but ran into technical difficulties that I am waiting to get resolved right now. I probably could have done the switch even w/ my issues... but I would rather get everything straightened out first so I don't cause mass confusion. :laugh:

Who was the guy with the other white Jeep btw? Was that you rweaver? There were a bunch of people I hadn't met yet and wasn't sure who was who.

yeah i had the blue jeep with the rack on top.

Bob - how'd the clutch/slave go? Let me know if you need help at any point, I'll probably be doing brake lines and fuel lines on an MJ tonight and picking up front seats Thursday but otherwise my schedule is pretty empty.

rweaver - ok, now I know who you are... for some reason I connect rigs with faces and usernames better than real names.

Bob - how'd the clutch/slave go? Let me know if you need help at any point, I'll probably be doing brake lines and fuel lines on an MJ tonight and picking up front seats Thursday but otherwise my schedule is pretty empty.

rweaver - ok, now I know who you are... for some reason I connect rigs with faces and usernames better than real names.

i didnt have a chance to do it sunday, got a late start had to fix a bunch of shit on the trailer didnt get home till 6 and i didnt want to have the ranger all apart sitting im my buddies garage for a week, im going to do it next saturday, i shoiuld be fine but ill let yah know.

Look for a NAC run coming in the next month or 2

Gah, I really gotta make some progress. I will at least drive out to the trail and watch :D My rig on 33's and 3.07s (8.25/d30) wouldn't make it too far I bet. Esp since I don't have recovery points at the moment so I prolly couldnt even hit the trail if i wantd.. will def try to make it even if I have to ride passenger or wander :) Or can I ride my dual sport on the trail or is it Jeep only? If it's not too far I would ride out on that.

Hopefully getting a 2500 setup sooner than later so maybe I will be able to dent up some nice new body panels soon! :roflmao: Cut up the fenders before I even get them on the Jeep. Maybe I could actually make them look good this time around.

thanks to everyone who showed up

"mike" should have some pics (if he decides to post!)

a big thank you to andy and billy for making this event FREE!
:wave::wave: Hello "first post ever!!" I enjoyed meeting you guys sunday. I do have a few pictures. I will upload them soon!! We should have taken on group shot however:doh:. O well next time.

hey, you posted! nice to meet you. where in boston are you? i didn't realize there's another XJ guy in the city

Hello here are the pics.
IMG_9089.jpg
IMG_9091.jpg
IMG_9092.jpg
IMG_9094.jpg
IMG_9095.jpg
IMG_9098.jpg
Its not many. However its what i got.
Hackmeister i live in Dorchester. What part of Boston are you in?

Back