• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stupid arguments

Once had a couple of friends actually continue an argument that they saw on tv, about weather smurfs were mamals or not.

I witnessed Carmelo (cmelo) and Colin (MoparManiac) get in a yelling match about the physics of an Alabama Hot Pocket in the middle of a restaurant a couple weeks ago. We had to quiet them down before they got too out of hand.

(if you don't know what that is, I wouldn't suggest looking it up if anyone is at work)

BWAAHAHAHA

they were still going on about that last thursday night

Lets see I had a sailor come argue with me about how we put "Shotgun slings" on M16's in the Armory when they were the General Issue BII sling.

A co-worker argued with my boss when he said "the wind was blowing so hard I had to turn my car because it was lifting it up." My boss called BS and the douche didn't like it.

What is that and how do i ensure that never happens to me?!? :shocked::shocked:

Overview
Testicular torsion is the twisting of the spermatic cord, which cuts off the blood supply to the testicle and surrounding structures within the scrotum.

Symptoms
Sudden onset of severe pain in one testicle, with or without a previous predisposing event
Swelling within one side of the scrotum (scrotal swelling)
Nausea or vomiting
Light-headedness

I've normally seen it happen during combat operations where guys who dont normally lift at the gym start going and way overdo it.

I say we take this....to the den........

:D

not those kind!! :banghead: i was referring to the rank that they hold when they first come in the army!

had a girl call the cops on me cause I wouldnt tow her car with 4 flat tires on my wheel lift truck!!
I got there and let her know I couldnt tow it, she got mad and blocked my truck. Cops showed up and let her know SHE was the only person breaking the law. She proceeded to argue with the cop about who was right!

had a girl call the cops on me cause I wouldnt tow her car with 4 flat tires on my wheel lift truck!!
I got there and let her know I couldnt tow it, she got mad and blocked my truck. Cops showed up and let her know SHE was the only person breaking the law. She proceeded to argue with the cop about who was right!
I rate that one right up there with the dumb bitch that wanted to call the cops for the damage she did to her car door when she swung it open and hit my Rock Rails (BIG freaking DENT - gawd! I love that "CLANG"). I stood there and said, "Okay, I'll wait".

She left saying her insurances company goin be callin me! - "dats fo sho!" :bawl:

LOL - I gave her a few minutes and left (didn't even take the mud off!).

longarms vs radius arms

This week I had a customer argue with me on three seperate occasions about whether or not it was normal to have water in his outboard gearcase. He kept claiming "the instructions on the oil bottle I bought from walmart says to drain the water out, then when oil comes out then fill from the bottom." I finally told him "let's go drain half the oil out of your truck's transmission and fill it back up with water and see what happens. He finally came around.

When I worked at Best Buy, a woman came in arguing about whether or not we should accept her laptop on return. Her laptop was obviously 2 yrs old. The model number on the receipt was not even close to the model number on the computer, etc etc. "But my husband is gonna kill me if you don't take this back! I wasn't suposed to buy a new computer!!"

I was in a heated argument on what fuel the DeLorean time machine ran on. The motor, not the flux-capacitor. Thankfully once we entered an area with cell service, a quick google search proved my point.

"The internal combustion engine has always ran on regular unleaded gasoline." Doc - BTTF III

Back