• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stumpfest

Latney's wife made an AWESOME chilli dip at the last wrench fest, I think Andy was there then? I think when we did his rear fenders. Brought it over in a croc pot. Maybe Latney will show up...

I was there...that was some good stuff! Looking forward to some more quality time in Stump's cafe... uh, Garage! Oh, and there was no lift or flat screen last time I was there...... :worship:

i ll make some food for the gang.. i got a crockpot i can cook some chili the night before and bring it with some other goodies.. to feel like i contributed to alll the escapes of bodily fuel to cover up the exhaust fumes of Alek's MJ..hehe (inside joke)

i ll make some food for the gang.. i got a crockpot i can cook some chili the night before and bring it with some other goodies.. to feel like i contributed to alll the escapes of bodily fuel to cover up the exhaust fumes of Alek's MJ..hehe (inside joke)

You can cook?? Can we secure that crockpot? or are you going to be wearing the chili before we get there? Don't forget, we've got a 2+ hr drive to get our butts over there....

I can bring the crockpot empty.. and bring the chili already cooked and all we gotta do is warm it up in it? or we can cook it up there.. it doesnt take long to cook up chili.
if you think its a bad idea we can do a catering or something? whats near stumps' house?

I can bring the crockpot empty.. and bring the chili already cooked and all we gotta do is warm it up in it? or we can cook it up there.. it doesnt take long to cook up chili.
if you think its a bad idea we can do a catering or something? whats near stumps' house?

I heard there's an IKEA nearby.....:cheers:

we can get the IKEA meatballs and $1 ice cream.. NAXJA invades IKEA for lunch! nice!

Latney's wife made an AWESOME chilli dip at the last wrench fest, I think Andy was there then? I think when we did his rear fenders. Brought it over in a croc pot. Maybe Latney will show up...

I'll ask if she would do Chili cheese dip again for us, maybe even some home made bread to go with it...

yeah.. true.. but chili cheese dip sounds good too!

Shoot... Thats a tough call. The fritos scoops were pretty darn good too. That way you wouldnt have to do the extra cooking work. The Chilli is the main thing... no really, its that good.

Course, I have never tried it with the bread or corn bread....

:)

~ Stump

fritos scoops! and corn bread! lol

Shoot... Thats a tough call. The fritos scoops were pretty darn good too. That way you wouldnt have to do the extra cooking work. The Chilli is the main thing... no really, its that good.

Course, I have never tried it with the bread or corn bread....

:)

~ Stump
I'm good munching fritos and chili all day long.....

did stump put an address down for those that don't know where the Stump bat cave is?

did stump put an address down for those that don't know where the Stump bat cave is?

yeh, no idea how to get there, other than over I20 for awhile... the details have been lost in my little brain... :eyes:

Back