• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stuff

I'm also looking for a 15" 5x5.5" steel wheel to use as a spare if anyone has one of those for sale or trade.

Now you mention that......

Ugh. I suppose that means you have one?

I already have one spare, I just have another matching tire on a rim that doesn't fit my Jeep. I'll bring the tire with me to the crawl and if I need it I'll go have it mounted on the rim you bring me. :)

Ugh. I suppose that means you have one?

I already have one spare, I just have another matching tire on a rim that doesn't fit my Jeep. I'll bring the tire with me to the crawl and if I need it I'll go have it mounted on the rim you bring me. :)

I mounted a tire with shampoo and a butter knife once..... You wont need to take it anywhere :D

lol, I'm not worried as much about mounting as I am getting the old one off. I've never had good luck getting the old one off the bead.

I have a very large pry bar that should work.

ALSO:

1 full set of Dana 30 axle shafts with unit bearings installed. Not sure what shape the bearings are in but they're laying around with intentions of being spares. The bearings are good enough to get ya home.

$100

I should probably make a new thread with a fresh list. lol

Recap of what I have left:

1. Red early body style fenders. (From 93) Driver's side has a dent in it but it's not terrible. Stock flares are still there. - $10 or trade for beer

2. (3) Hella FF200 fog lights with covers in good shape. - $60 for 3, obo.

3. Fiberglass hatch. (From 93) Small crack above the tail light, hardly noticeable. Tan. No window. - $20, obo

4. 93 Header panel, cracks here and there. No headlight bezels. Just the header panel and grille. - $20, obo

5. 15x8 Soft 8 Chevrolet 6 lug bolt pattern (Only used as a spare, never mounted on a vehicle, Tire not included) - $30

6. Heater control valve – Free

7. Rear side windows in good shape (Tinted). $20 obo for the pair.

8. Reese hitch. No hardware. - $40

Recap of what I have left:

1. Red early body style fenders. (From 93) Driver's side has a dent in it but it's not terrible. Stock flares are still there. - $10 or trade for beer

2. Fiberglass hatch. (From 93) Small crack above the tail light, hardly noticeable. Tan. No window. - $20, obo

3. 93 Header panel. (not perfect but usable.) No headlight bezels. Just the header panel and grille. - $20, obo

4. Heater control valve – Free

5. Rear side windows in good shape (Tinted). $20 obo for the pair.

I don't need it, but I'll take that header panel.

Back