• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stretch xj

The before pic looks like ass, and the after pic looks like an Excursion. Nice work though.

marauder said:
Is that real? I smell photoshop....
If so, its nice work. I'd like to see a pic of it with a person standing right in front of the stretched portion, detailed enough so that you can easily make out their eye colour. Either that or a video...

not even the same vehicle.

welcome to photoshop 101. Grey days hide alot of reflections on originals.

No reflections, shadows....but decent touch up work.

Beej said:
If so, its nice work. I'd like to see a pic of it with a person standing right in front of the stretched portion, detailed enough so that you can easily make out their eye colour. Either that or a video...

That thing is real, It was advertised on ebay one time and I managed to go see it when I was in Nanimo(sp). What I saw when I looked at it was just about nothing but rust. I was kinda let down because IIRC it was auctioned for a song.

FLAWLESS said:
That thing is real, It was advertised on ebay one time and I managed to go see it when I was in Nanimo(sp). What I saw when I looked at it was just about nothing but rust. I was kinda let down because IIRC it was auctioned for a song.
Where did you see it? I only ask, because Nanaimo is over 4000 miles away from Nova Scotia, where the guy claims it was built and shown...

I was down there to see a friend and saw a big blow up about it on JU. I checked the e-bay site and mailed the seller asking to look at it. seller said no problem and I got a chance to see it. Seller told me it was a professional stretch limo company that had made 5 or 6 of these for someone in BC who went bankrupt shortly after the purchase. Her SO bought it at a local auction and did nothing with it so it sat and rusted.

If the one currently in NS isn't the same one I would be willing to bet it was one of the 5 or 6 that were built. I will have to do a little digging to see if I can find the mail addy for the seller that was inNanimo.

Back