• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sticker thread

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
So I finally got around to driving by the old shop that did the last run of chapter stickers. They are no longer in business.

I totally forgot that I know a guy (sort of) who owns a vinyl stocker company. He wants to give us a quote but he needs a few things.

Number of stickers we want
Material we want (uv resistant cost .30-70 more a sticker)
And the vector file.

So how many? Do we want uv protection and who has that vector file?

I'd suggest at least 200 stickers.

Without UV protection, they fade pretty quickly. I have .pdf files of the IC Chapter Sticker, which I sent to Steve. I couldn't find the vector file, but someone must have this as it would have been needed for the last sticker printing.

I was asking him about it. He actually suggested not going with the full uv protection which is actually a laminate over the vinyl. He said that there are different grades of vinyl and even his mid grade stuff should be good for several years minimum.

Macgyver told me national just bought 500 stickers with the 15th anniversary logo for less than a buck a sticker. I'm going to get with his contact too. That's pretty cheap!

I was waiting for the file before checking with them. I haven't had time since Sunday to do so. I will attempt to send the relevant files to you this afternoon or evening.

There is no huge hurry, Steve. In fact I don't need it at all unless you guys go with one of these places I've rounded up. That's totally up to you three. I'm just trying to find prices from various sources to help you guys out.

Apparently Macs source is too good to get back with me. It's been three days and I've heard nothing.

If you guys want to buy them from my other source you'll need to act fairly quick. My he price he quoted was based off another big order he was doing that he could combine with ours.

The dudes name is Trevor James.
Forward vision graphics

He doesn't have a web page but uses a face book page.

Mac told me that his contact is on vacation. That's why I haven't heard back.

You guys may want to think about waiting for her. If she could get them for $1 or even $1.50 that's a substantial savings.

As long as we are not in a rush for the stickers, I think we should wait for Mac's contact. Any way we can save a buck and be able to more towards FALL FLING!

Re: Re: Sticker thread

As long as we are not in a rush for the stickers, I think we should wait for Mac's contact. Any way we can save a buck and be able to more towards FALL FLING!

Agreed, if the other deal falls through and Mac's doesn't pan out we can shop it again or wait for another big order to time ours with the local place.

Back