• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Steering and more from Ruffstuff!

There are a few things that set these kits apart from the rest.

The Hex Head bungs make adjustment very easy and steering needs very fine adjustment. They are also much more expensive to make.

The Safety Misalignment eliminates a critical join while doing 2 essential jobs, most companies will not go to the expense of the much larger diameter steel required to make them.

We add these 2 items and the cost is lower, not higher, because we smply aren't that greedy ;)
Thisis a good one to repost ;) And they are in stock also...

Ok, so I need to be convinced to buy this set up. There are so many options that all look the same but different manufactures and prices. JCR, Iron rock offroad, Ballistic, ruffstuff, and Serious Offroad Products all make a very simular set up. So many options and I cant make my mind up.

Ok, so I need to be convinced to buy this set up. There are so many options that all look the same but different manufactures and prices. JCR, Iron rock offroad, Ballistic, ruffstuff, and Serious Offroad Products all make a very simular set up. So many options and I cant make my mind up.
All I can say is "In stock and shipping daily", I will let our reputation say the rest...We believe in fair prices.

Dan this looks like another very solid product any mods that have to be done to mounting locations to get this setup installed? Also are you mainly just gaining strength and simple adjustment for your steering? Sorry for the dumb questions

Dan this looks like another very solid product any mods that have to be done to mounting locations to get this setup installed? Also are you mainly just gaining strength and simple adjustment for your steering? Sorry for the dumb questions
Hey, sorry I missed this. It has been a very busy weekafter being at SEMA last week.

You would have to ream the holes larger, no other adjustments. It is to make your steering stronger so it can take the hits it will...

Back