• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Steering and more from Ruffstuff!

where do i find the tracbar on your site? i looked but didnt see it. also on the y link setup are they supposed to go otk?

I know the knuckles would have to be drilled either way, but these could be use UTK correct?

Max, you should make me one too. (=

I was under the impression that there was a difference in one of the TRE's between UTK and OTK.

Those look like they would be eaten alivethe first time you flexed the rig...

Yeah mine is toast. I was thinking about cutting one out on the lathe with some UHMW or something a little more durable. I mean, how much flex does that TRE actually need? The one on the knuckle doesnt articulate, it just pivots left and right with the steering motion. :dunno:

Slimy advertising wherever he goes...

For the record, if you are having TRE's made expressly for you you would be making more than 1,000 (of each type) at a time to get a fair price, you do the math...

We buy about a hundred of each type at a time so we have enough cash available to continue shippng all the other orders too ;)

The internet is a marvelous tool but there is alot of room for the used car salesman type to spew his slime also. The internet is also somewhere to hide, the slimebag won't be able to hide if we ever come to a face to face meeting ;) I don't like people that lie about me, I say do it while I am standing there...I may be old but at least I am honest.

There are a few things that set these kits apart from the rest.

The Hex Head bungs make adjustment very easy and steering needs very fine adjustment. They are also much more expensive to make.

The Safety Misalignment eliminates a critical join while doing 2 essential jobs, most companies will not go to the expense of the much larger diameter steel required to make them.

We add these 2 items and the cost is lower, not higher, because we smply aren't that greedy ;)

There are a few things that set these kits apart from the rest.

The Hex Head bungs make adjustment very easy and steering needs very fine adjustment. They are also much more expensive to make.

The Safety Misalignment eliminates a critical join while doing 2 essential jobs, most companies will not go to the expense of the much larger diameter steel required to make them.

We add these 2 items and the cost is lower, not higher, because we smply aren't that greedy ;)
I think I covered it in the last post, they are better simply because we make them that way, they are less expensive because? Because thats the kind of people we are ;)

Back