• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

springs n stuff

sloppyjoe

NAXJA Forum User
I have the following for sale, because I just went bigger this weekend. I will entertain some fair trades just let me know what you have.

1 pair 3in lift coils: $35+ Shipping
1 pair 2in AAL (shorty AAL): $25 + shipping
1 pair .5 in lift blocks: $10 + shipping
2 pair of factory LCA's: $10 a pair + shipping

All of this will make a 3in lift, minus the shocks, which I will have posted soon. The lowers are not needed in the lift they are just listed.

These Items have been on my XJ for about 6 months, and are in good shape. The .5 inch lift blocks have only been on there for 1 month. Please let me know if you are interested or have any trades. Joe (910)638-4357

Last edited:
sloppyjoe said:
I have the following for sale, because I just went bigger this weekend. I will entertain some fair trades just let me know what you have.

1 pair 3in lift coils: $35+ Shipping
1 pair 2in AAL (shorty AAL): $25 + shipping
1 pair .5 in lift blocks: $10 + shipping
2 pair of factory LCA's: $10 a pair + shipping

All of this will make a 3in lift, minus the shocks, which I will have posted soon. The lowers are not needed in the lift they are just listed.

These Items have been on my XJ for about 6 months, and are in good shape. The .5 inch lift blocks have only been on there for 1 month. Please let me know if you are interested or have any trades. Joe (910)638-4357

i called and left a measage ...thanks for calling me back .

still have the coils for sale? if so find out what shipping to 61265 would be and ill paypal ya some moola. who are they made by??? thanks

Back