• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring Clean-up MAY 12th!!!

Re: Spring Clean-up

OK gang...

I cannot go the 5th, but that is not a big deal.

I will contact Redbird and see how things look and post up a choice of dates. Safe to say not everyone will be able to make it no matter what the date is.

Rev

I can't do the 5th either, I'll be on the lake with my dad.

FLEX strikes again.

I can't do the weekend of May 19, and I'll speak for Big Hank in saying he has the same conflict. Have a friend gettin hitched.

True statement.. And we are both planning to miss Boz's renewal.. One of us is going to have to break that news to him.

May 19th weekend is a no-go and Memorial Day weekend is also a no-go. One of the first two weekends and I'll bring extra bacon.

Hankster

hmmmm.....if you bring the camper and I can make it, I may bring the Ranger...

I hate to say it but this will be the first one I've missed since I joined up here. Just too much going on in May and there's no way to pull it off.

Always a great time there, we'll definitely make it down in the fall!

I may be able to make it and pull the camper with me.
But, will there be room to park it?

I was thinking about what a pita it would be to get my trailer in there.

This one isn't going to work out for me either, got to watch my taking time off now that I'll need to take some time off in Oct...

mac 'watch out for the 3 ton bridge' gyvr

So is the 12th officially the date? Might work out for me and my buddy with his newtohim XJ. He is bone stock on ATs and not afraid of body damage...think he will be ok on trail 21? He would have some work to do getting tow points added for sure.

So is the 12th officially the date? Might work out for me and my buddy with his newtohim XJ. He is bone stock on ATs and not afraid of body damage...think he will be ok on trail 21? He would have some work to do getting tow points added for sure.

Josh did it on bald street tires, he'll be fine.

No worries, I didn't take it that way at all. I don't wanna be trying to pull him out of a mudhole axle deep with no recovery points either! He went to the pullapart today to try to find some tow hook brackets.

Back