• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sponsors

Rusty's Offroad has donated two $240 gift certifactes to our event. The winners of these should easily be able to put them to good use. Rusty's Offroad offers a huge range of parts for your XJ ranging from complete suspension systems to individual builder parts. Rusty's is also a NAXJA National Sponsor. ;)

Thank you Rusty's Offroad!
www.rustysoffroad.com

DUDE!!! You are kicking ass and taking names!!! Right on.

Clayton Offroad has donated a set of heavy duty lower control arm brackets. These brackets replace the weak OEM mounts on the axle, and will stand up to any abuse you can throw (or ram) at them.

In addition to the LCA brackets, Clayton's has also given us one gift certificate good for 25% off any Clayton Offroad product! If someones looking to upgrade to a long arm system, or even a rear coil conversion, this could help you out substantially.

Clayton Offroad is also a NAXJA National Sponsor.

Thank you, Clayton Offroad!
www.claytonoffroad.com

Tomken has given us two gift certificates good for $75 and $125 off of any Tomken product. Tomken is an NAXJA National Sponsor, and has been manufacturing four wheel drive parts since 1989. They offer many custom built XJ products, and even complete suspension systems.

Thank you Tomken!
www.tomken.com

Clayton Offroad has donated a set of heavy duty lower control arm brackets. These brackets replace the weak OEM mounts on the axle, and will stand up to any abuse you can throw (or ram) at them.

I need this.

Sick, good work Dustin!

~Scott

JKS has donated a gift certificate to your event. I have been in the field and did not have time to get them in the mail on time.

Please add this prize to your raffle. I over nighted them to the NAXJA address in CO today.

Once they are received whoever gets that mail needs to forward them on to the winner.

JKS has donated a gift certificate to your event. I have been in the field and did not have time to get them in the mail on time.

Please add this prize to your raffle. I over nighted them to the NAXJA address in CO today.

Once they are received whoever gets that mail needs to forward them on to the winner.

Thanks, Bo.

I'll be leaving Tuesday morning, so I may or may not receive it in time. Either way though, I'll add it to the list and be sure the winner receives it.

Thank you, JKS!
www.jksmfg.com

Randy's Ring & Pinion will be joining us again this year, and has graciously donated a gift certificate good for one Yukon Grizzly Locker! The Grizzly Locker is a full case locking differential. Randy's carries pretty much everything you need when it comes to axle and differential parts, plus they're local.

Thank you, Randy's Ring & Pinion.
www.ringpinion.com

FYI - Since the pic posted with our donation shows both brackets and mounts, we sent a full Super Kit: PN SU2572-0. If a Renix owner wins, let us know and we'll send the Renix Anti-Knock Sensor adapter. Good luck everyone. Wish we could be there!

Another great 'Made in America' product!!! :thumbup:

Froehlich Suspension Technology is donating a 750 dollar gift certificate which would pretty much be good for a Long Arm 3-Link conversion kit with crossmember and t case skid, or a crossover steering setup with HD trackbar and Bracket + install.

Just a huge thanks again to the companies that donated things to the raffle. I've been playing with my Cabela's lantern all afternoon and browsing the JKS website to see how I might spend my $100 gift certificate. The HD x-member is looking pretty good to me :)

Also another thanks to ACRO for a delicious dinner and a wonderful way to kick off the Saturday evening festivities.

Back