• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sponsors

Mile Marker has chipped in a snatch block, several pairs of heavy duty winch gloves, some t-shirts, and some informational brochures. Mile marker is a leader in recovery equipment for the off road industry. If you're in the market for a winch, check out what Mile Marker can offer you.

Thank you Mile Marker!
www.milemarker.com

I will work on o-reilly's auto parts to make a prize pack for the raffle. I dont have much of an in with the company but it would be great promotion for the 4wd crowd to come in more often so I will work on it.

I'm excited to announce that Cabela's has stepped up, and donated a bunch of items for our event. I received a box today containing 15 LED/Multi Tools, and one Fluorescent Lantern. Cabela's is the world's foremost outfitter for hunting, fishing, and outdoor gear.

Thank you, Cabela's!
www.cabelas.com

Yes, good job and thanks a lot. Just curious, how do you normally approach sponsors or vendors to donate? Do you just ask them? What's your presentation?

He shows up with a gun and politely asks them as he lifts his shirt to expose the holster.

He shows up with a gun and politely asks them as he lifts his shirt to expose the holster.

Again, sorry about that Rich. ;)

I've actually been sending some companies emails, calling a few on the phone, and approaching local businesses in person. Ideally if I had more time I would be calling all the vendors personally. I'll make the suggestion for next year though to form a "raffle committee" and have at least two people making calls to companies explaining a little about our event. One guy can get the job done, but for a bigger and better raffle two people would be ideal.

This may be the big one... TNT Customs has donated a gift certificate, which is good for one free TNT Rock Runner front bumper. TNT Customs offers a full line of products for your XJ, ranging from complete lift kits, to unibody stiffeners. They're also a NAXJA National sponsor.

Thank you, TNT Customs!
www.tntcustoms.com

This may be the big one... TNT Customs has donated a gift certificate, which is good for one free TNT Rock Runner front bumper. TNT Customs offers a full line of products for your XJ, ranging from complete lift kits, to unibody stiffeners. They're also a NAXJA National sponsor.

Thank you, TNT Customs!
www.tntcustoms.com
:smootch: That is one hell of a prize! :clap:

Thank you, TNT Customs!
www.tntcustoms.com

someones gonna be a happy camper
xjfrontbumper1.jpg

Detours has donated two $50 gift certificates to our event. One is good towards a Tail Bone Rear Bumper System, and the other is good towards a Slimline Rear Bumper System. Detours is a NAXJA National Sponsor, and carries an original line of XJ aftermarket products.

Thank you, Detours!
www.detoursusa.com

Back