• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Southeast Fall Flog Alternate Location Poll

Alternate Location

• Gulches ORV Park

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Uwharrie National Forest

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right but from what I understand the new park is geared more towards full sized rigs. I could be wrong.

Right. Those of us that are close.... ha ha. Need to get up there and check it out. I say some time in November.

If you can go to Tellico on the 7/8 please post up. I need a gauge of serious interest.

I definitely want to check DT out, but my mom's birthday is the 7th, so I won't be able to go that weekend. A couple of my buddies from the UNCC off road club are heading up there this weekend for Fall break, and two of them are also Jeep owners, and they said they'd scout out the OHV area while they're up there. I think if nothing else it'd be an awesome change of pace/scenery.

I definitely want to check DT out, but my mom's birthday is the 7th, so I won't be able to go that weekend. A couple of my buddies from the UNCC off road club are heading up there this weekend for Fall break, and two of them are also Jeep owners, and they said they'd scout out the OHV area while they're up there. I think if nothing else it'd be an awesome change of pace/scenery.

Lots and lots of pictures please!

Back