• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sorry for the long hiatus

ladywolf

UH-60L Jeep Chick
Hey guys,
Sorry for such the long hiatus. Been a long year. Got out of the military, broke my foot in a nasty vehicle wreck, got a decent job and now divorcing the ex, but slowly getting back on my feet. Just wanted to say hey and see who's still on here

Living in cadiz at the moment till my apartment becomes available. I move in the end of this month

Hey old friend! Sorry to hear about all the issues. Glad you are ok from the accident. I'm currently going through that big D thing too! Welcome back!

Hey old friend! Sorry to hear about all the issues. Glad you are ok from the accident. I'm currently going through that big D thing too! Welcome back!

Thanks!! Luckily enough all I did was break my foot. Was extremely lucky.

Wow.... So please explain that. Which were you driving?

I was driving the diesel pickup. Had a gooseneck trailer with a load of wooden fence posts on it. The idiot driving the uhaul decided to make an illegal u turn on the freeway right in front of me from the right hand lane and swung over in front of me. Nowhere to go and no time to stop when you are 22k plus. I ended up basically t-boning him, going thru the median, and ended up against the guard rail on the opposite side of the freeway.

My drivers door was the only body panel on the truck not wrecked. When people came running up to pull me out, I unlocked the door manually and walked out of the wreck. I knew my foot was messed up, but I knew the rest of me was ok. The first thing I did was wiggle all the appendages when everything came to a violent stop.

I was driving the diesel pickup. Had a gooseneck trailer with a load of wooden fence posts on it. The idiot driving the uhaul decided to make an illegal u turn on the freeway right in front of me from the right hand lane and swung over in front of me. Nowhere to go and no time to stop when you are 22k plus. I ended up basically t-boning him, going thru the median, and ended up against the guard rail on the opposite side of the freeway.

My drivers door was the only body panel on the truck not wrecked. When people came running up to pull me out, I unlocked the door manually and walked out of the wreck. I knew my foot was messed up, but I knew the rest of me was ok. The first thing I did was wiggle all the appendages when everything came to a violent stop.

Wow...

Yea. I was very lucky. Nothing but a broken 5th metatarsal (foot bone, think long bone like in your hand)

Yea, most folks don't believe I walked away

OMG Kris......... Looking at your truck, it's hard to grasp your getting out of that truck without being extracted by firefighters with hydraulic tools......

Did you break your foot bone mashing on the brake pedal? :D Sheesh...... amazing.

How'd the U-Haul driver come out of it? Looks like the driver woulda got a nasty shot to their left side........

Last edited:
OMG Kris......... Looking at your truck, it's hard to grasp your getting out of that truck without being extracted by firefighters with hydraulic tools......

Did you break your foot bone mashing on the brake pedal? :D Sheesh...... amazing.

Actually I think that's how I did break it because the brake pedal was broken off

I believe the appropriate response to this is....HOLY SHIT BALLS! Glad to hear you made it out of that safe. Pretty sure i'd have punched the idiot in the Uhaul!

I believe the appropriate response to this is....HOLY SHIT BALLS! Glad to hear you made it out of that safe. Pretty sure i'd have punched the idiot in the Uhaul!

Believe me I wanted to later on. At the time I was more holy crap rob is gonna kill me, I just wrecked the truck.

She did. With a truck. :D

Lmao!!!! I did briefly see him, he had a knot on his forehead like in the cartoons. Hope I knocked some sense into the idiot.

Back