• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Treasurer's Report

LOL, hey this is getting old folks.Why didn't you jump on others for NOT doing there dam job around here? Like i said, flipping old.

Well.. this is an important task as I believe that since we're an org and money is involved certain reports need to be filed with some government folks..... And you're right... it is getting old to see reminders... but then again there is an easy way to fix that :D

Shouldn't this be done back channel? I mean that would be the smart way of doing things.I think that would show more class around here, thats all.

I think she is the only person to not stop doing her job in So Cal, hell i did not even know we had a VP or a Perz this last year.I would hate for her to say the same thing an not help out because folks are being a$$holes

Last edited:
Shouldn't this be done back channel? I mean that would be the smart way of doing things.I think that would show more class around here, thats all.

I think she is the only person to not stop doing her job in So Cal, hell i did not even know we had a VP or a Perz this last year.I would hate for her to say the same thing an not help out because folks are being a$$holes

This. Carol has been more active in helping people than any other members combined.

Carol rocks.

IBTL

All teasing aside, I know Carol does a ton for the club and its members, but I would still like to see how our money gets spent.

I do what I can... (including spending all the chapter funds on beer & men...)

And I'll be tackling creating something that looks coherent later today, hopefully. I have some of the stuff in QuickBooks, but it won't import well or print easily, and I can't attach it in a way that any non-QB users can read.

My computer is trying to die, it's running horrifically slow right now, but I plan to maybe export the QB info into an Excel file, as most can probably read that.

Part of the issue is that when I became Chapter Treasurer, there really wasn't any reporting going on that I was ever made aware of. Part of the delay is also me being unwilling to post a half-assed report, too. I think I do a good job, and I don't want to post the financials poorly.

I keep track of the money, write checks/swipe a Debit card for legitimate expenses, pay for shirt/sticker orders & co-manage the online Store. Trying to merge all the info to make it presentable is a little crazy-making--the Online Store reports are odd, a lot of our "money in" is cash handed to me at an event, etc.

I have a lot of other things going on right now (at work, with my family, taxes, with my friends, issues with my vehicles, Jeep & AAT outings, etc. etc.), as does everyone else. But it'll get done, and once I have a workable format, I can keep up on it easier.

if you need to use a computer that works fine just not on line ( that's the mal/ spy ware ) you are welcome to use my spare, hell, if you get it to cracker to wipe and re load completely it will work awesome

I'm due for a new hard drive, have to wait til Tech Support comes home from college for the summer... But thanks for the offer!

Cracker's given me some guidelines on what he's looking for, so I'll be plugging away at it for the next few...

lol.... Build a time machine that goes back 26 years!

I know there was at least one, back then.

I think next time he'll have some class and post this in the members area.Just saying

Bawahahahaha.....you are the moral compass on class? Have you seen Tone? Did he 'bump' his head. :rolleyes:

nope. Members area are not for chapter discussions. Chapter issue so stays in the chapter and will always be in the chapter.

SoCal Chapter Discussion of Chapter issues

Chapter members are the rightful owners of the chapter money and the chapter BOD is responsible for providing the information publically to the owners of the money. Information like balances, expenditures and income are not unreasonable requests and are NEVER to be hidden behind closed doors.

Back