• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Treasurer's Report

cracker

NAXJA Forum User
Can we have a SoCal Chapter Treasurer's report for 2012 and a balance please?

$28.00

Whoops... missed a decimal point or two. Just a skosh under $2885.00.

Some is verbally committed to an AAT incentive plan we're working on.

I'll have to work up a report, and that's not likely to happen in the next two weeks, when I'm (temporarily) working 6-5:30, an hour from home--just no brain cells left to rub together when I get home... I apologize for that!

Whoops... missed a decimal point or two. Just a skosh under $2885.00.

Some is verbally committed to an AAT incentive plan we're working on.

I'll have to work up a report, and that's not likely to happen in the next two weeks, when I'm (temporarily) working 6-5:30, an hour from home--just no brain cells left to rub together when I get home... I apologize for that!

Thank you Carol. Please provide that report of income and expenses for 2012 including the starting balance of 2012 in a couple of weeks when you get caught up.

Also I would like to know what the proposed budget for 2013 will be.

Thank you Carol. Please provide that report of income and expenses for 2012 including the starting balance of 2012 in a couple of weeks when you get caught up.
:geek:

Also I would like to know what the proposed budget for 2013 will be.

I'm going to spend it all on men and beer...

Where is the Treasurer's report?

Where is the Treasurer's report?

Life's been interfering, a lot, in both good & bad ways. No excuse, though. Guess I know what I'm doing on Easter...

Back