• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

I've got eleven 4x4s and three 2x4s between 7' and 8' long that I don't need. We installed some packaging equipment for a customer and it came in a huge wooden crate from Germany so I grabbed the good pieces after disassembly. A few pieces have some nails by can easily be taken out. Great stuff for a work bench. I also have a full sheet of 5/8" plywood. All free to whoever wants it.

1' Magnetic mount CB antenna.

I think I got it from someone on here but I can't remember. I am getting my CB ready to be mounted again and bought everything new.

Located in East San Diego.

Everything is out of a 1998 with the light gray interior.

Complete front seat interior panel set as well as the dash. Center console pieces, shifters and airbags not included.

Steering column

Passenger seat in good condition

Everything is out of a 1998 with the light gray interior.

Complete front seat interior panel set as well as the dash. Center console pieces, shifters and airbags not included.

Steering column

Passenger seat in good condition

Are those seats easily modified to fit a 96? If so, I'll take em.

stock front upper and lower control arms (front lower arms are from a wj but could use new bushings i think), zj rear upper/lower control arms, up country springs, and track bar, zj dana 35 with most of the brackets cut off (has abs shafts, 3.73's and a limited slip), dana 35 brake drums and shoes in good shape
all must go ASAP or else im taking it to the dump.

stock front upper and lower control arms (front lower arms are from a wj but could use new bushings i think), zj rear upper/lower control arms, up country springs, and track bar, zj dana 35 with most of the brackets cut off (has abs shafts, 3.73's and a limited slip), dana 35 brake drums and shoes in good shape
all must go ASAP or else im taking it to the dump.

WJ LCA's, deliver to SoCalfest?

unlikely. i need everything gone ASAP, i'm moving before then and i dont want to take anything with me.

unlikely. i need everything gone ASAP, i'm moving before then and i dont want to take anything with me.

Anyone near you that might be able to snag them for me?

no clue. i'll ask.

stock rear swaybar and end links for a zj. might be the same as an xj.

Does anyone want a dana 30. I need it gone by tomorrow. Or else I'm gonna take to the recycler tomorrow after work.

It has everything except rotors and calipers and it's missing passenger side hub assembly 3.55 gears

Housing is cracked good for parts

Does anyone want these rims they have mix match tires 2 are the same. I believe they are 31's in decent shape and the other 2 are no good they are bald

The tires and rims on the picture are not mine just using the picture to show what rims are the ones I'm giving away. Missing all 4 caps

PASSENGER side '96-down tail light off my '89, standard red/amber lens.
nothing wrong with it, just put in my jcr boxes + led's.
driver's side had a big chunk out of it, so it got tossed.....hate to throw the good one away.

PASSENGER side '96-down tail light off my '89, standard red/amber lens.
nothing wrong with it, just put in my jcr boxes + led's.
driver's side had a big chunk out of it, so it got tossed.....hate to throw the good one away.

Are you coming to the jambo?

Back