• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

I don't know if it's useful to anyone but I have a stock D35 carrier sitting in my garage if anyone needs it. I also have a carrier from a 7.5 mustang rear end. Free to anyone who wants it. Can meet locally.

I am here for the karma.

2. 2 tires (31x10.50R15) - worn, but with useful life remaining:

TBb4TcW.jpg

hlv5sv9.jpg

6XaE7mD.jpg

Where are you located? I could use that other 31. I tore one up recently and need to replace it, I could offer a wheel in trade to mount your spare on.

Put me next in line for the fender flares.

And I probably have a steel rim for your spare.

Again, question would be where are you located? Or possible delivery/parts train to SoCalFest?

Where are you located? I could use that other 31. I tore one up recently and need to replace it, I could offer a wheel in trade to mount your spare on.

I'm in West LA. Miracle Mile. Note that there are TWO 31s up for grabs. Happy to give you both if they're useful to you. And thanks for the wheel!

Put me next in line for the fender flares.

And I probably have a steel rim for your spare.

Again, question would be where are you located? Or possible delivery/parts train to SoCalFest?

You got it if Chip Clip doesn't grab them. I'm going to SoCalFest, but doubt that I'll have room to bring this stuff with me what with camping gear and my dad along for the ride. Will try to make that work though if no one can come to me.

I'm in West LA. Miracle Mile. Note that there are TWO 31s up for grabs. Happy to give you both if they're useful to you. And thanks for the wheel!

Oh I misunderstood, I'll take both 31s. I'll pm to get contact info and arrange a pick up. It sounds like you have a steel wheel being offered as well. Do you still want one of mine? What I have are stock tj (I think) alloys with like 4.5" back space.

Steering box, needs new seals.

Throttle body out of a '98 with all associated sensors.

If you can get the box to Mark, I can take it

I have some 97 and newer fender flairs and hardware. Fronts were trimmed at the bottom back. They are black and in decent condition. Located in El Cajon.

I need new fender flares for my '99, Purple is the New Chrome, but I am up in Orange County. I know some people down there that might be able to take them to the SoCalXJ meet and greet in Vista in June.

I am interested in the alarm.

Any chance you find yourself coming west and a bit south of home on a predictable basis?

I live in Ramona and work in Miramar. Alarm is complete with all wiring as far as I can tell.

No wiring for the amps.

I need to go to El Cajon soon so il be going though lakeside then but I'm not sure when that will be. I can let you know.

I would be happy to meet you in the Miramar area. I need to swing by Marshall's again anyhow.

Lunch time perhaps?

I sent you a PM yesterday. Probably best to make arrangements that way.

Back