• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So who was at TDS and who at 2AM at the notches??

Another one?!? Damn bud, you're not having much luck lately. The old D30's havent been too happy with us!

Just saw some grease escaping from a u joint. The cap had cracked and started to come apart.

No big deal....

I even had a spare u-joint with me. I just wasn't into wheelin' this last weekend.....my mind has been on a Glamis trip planned for this next weekend.
No dought I love rock crawling, but....high speed runs make mr. chubby happy too!!

More Pics!!!

Gotta watch what you post a reply after...

Rick says "No dought I love rock crawling, but....high speed runs make mr. chubby happy too!!", and you say "More pics!!!!" :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Well I Won a Atlas 2 built to my specs at the raffle! cost me 9yrs at 65$ per year of loosing then this year bucket raffle cost of 40$ in tickets all in to the atlas bucket. And it was me..

That was after breaking a motor mount and tearing a upper rad hose. Taped the rad hose with that emerg tape adn that crap WORKS! it lasted all day sat at idle mostly. And found a stock mount next camp over and replaced that sat about 3.

Then the raffle and then to Jeffs massive Warrior toyhauler, for some tritip and jack and cokes or what ever we wanted (all 5 of us in my group. Hey Jeff your f'n awesome dude! Oh and TDs asked for help getting a Jeep on a razor back that was high centered back to camp. Jeff refused to not help even though his gurl was not feeling it one bit, and him and I figured sure why not...

After the raffle he took this dude under his and my rigs exploring capibilities to find this mysterous jeep that if not gotten that night he was going to have a dual rotor hello come get it in the morning (yeah right) well he was beyond drunk beyond!

we drove around looking and looking and gave up and dropped him back at his motorhome and then went back to our camps.

After Jeff and his girl Stephine's hospitality, we went to the notches. Had some good fun that only the notches with 500-1000 people all getting more drunk by the hour can give. About 1 Jeff went back to camp but we stayed. Daym glad I did..

about 2 a hoe straight from TJ started stripping on the tool box of a dudes truck bed. about 10ft in the air and that started a night of her top less and bottom less doing stuff that even in a strip club in cali you cant see. and then a group of 3 awesome blonde white chicks showed her up and then there was yelling adn almost a gurl fight then they stripped danced together all on one hood then the TJ hoe was booted and the white girls did it up good, then the TJ hoe had her groups truck backed up to about 10 feet from the blondes, and they did a dance off/turn on session.

I got more then enough pict and videos and close up. If your BSC let me know and I will point you to them. for those that are not. Sorry but the picts are Not NAXJA approved i'm sure.

All in all a GREAT DAY/Night!!!

DAMN !! my head hurts after try'n to read this...
Actually Jeff came to MY camp at 0100... shot the shit till 0200 which was then 0300 due to the F'd up time change...
It's funny cause I saw your rig & thought... HELL Jeff built a tire carrier... then I saw it without it... I just thought something is a miss...

The Mayor

Well then dont read it! :doh:

I had to keep going after the first few sentences to see if I could understand it in the end and to see what other phrases & words could be butchered... :peace:
I'm glad to hear you had a great time... Jeff is a cool dude... as is Noe & Kelly, well she's not a dude...

Curt

Back