• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So who is at work today?

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Drove into work today in TN (the state that shuts down for snow and ice). Drove the 1994 and even used 4 wheel drive in the slush and snow. I wish I had a 242 t-case.

So who else made it? I like an hour from work so it took a bit longer.

When you work from home it's hard to pull off a snow day - so I'm at work. I want to go drive the Jeep around some, but probably won't.

Yea well I was in TN yesterday but SC today and at work.....

I made it....only one in my department though.

When you work from home it's hard to pull off a snow day - so I'm at work. I want to go drive the Jeep around some, but probably won't.

I thought about backing out the XJ, driving around the cul-de-sac in the snow and then pulling back into the garage, but decided not to.

Drove into work today in TN (the state that shuts down for snow and ice). Drove the 1994 and even used 4 wheel drive in the slush and snow. I wish I had a 242 t-case.

So who else made it? I like an hour from work so it took a bit longer.

I have a 242 I'll trade for a 231, it's from a 2001...
I stayed home today, and got out in the tj and played for a couple of hours, since I still haven't replaced the fuel pump in my xj yet.
I'm hoping to wake up tomorrow to another foot or two of snow for another day of screwing around and not having to do anything. ...

I'm at work. It's 3:40 and I'm beginning hour # 10.

It's about 68*. Supposed to rain later today.

I live 42 miles one way. I get to drive with all the dumb chuckleheads and shouldn't be on the road.

I left work at 230. I too live an hour away from work and didn't drive the Jeep because it still isn't fixed. I was one of the last ones to leave today actually. We're supposed to get 1/4-1/2" of ice and minimal snow. Hopefully the power doesn't go out.

Have my laptop with me and plan on working from home tomorrow. Provided I still have power....

Once again, I made it in to work only to be the only one in my department......it's sooooo lonely!!

I bailed. My van is down and if I crash my Jeep, I'm screwed.

Came in today...now it's pouring rain.

Supposed to be 26* here by Thursday night. I might have to wear a jacket dammit.

I didn't go yesterday. I attempted this morning but decided driving all the way to Lavergne was not worth it. Maybe if they paid me more. Lol.

What my road looked like this morning
d731ed3c9be02f47f5d1ecdea3e6a36b.jpg

That's a layer of freezing rain, then a bunch of sleet, with another layer of freezing rain on top.

Thankfully we were closed today but most of us logged in to work from home for a bit.

Back