• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So what'd you guys get for Christmas?

All things jeep:yelclap: I got two XJ shirts and a XJ hoodie from the wife from that site. Also got the Hi-lift kit Two Ultimate adventure DVD's and the big one from the parents. Rock Hard full cage...must have had something to do with the last trip to the dunes.....lol

I got Lar some Harley Davidson earrings and a necklace and a Droid.
She got me a Wisconsin Rose Bowl hoodie and a Droid.
We went to the phone store this morning together.
From my dad I got a Farm and Fleet gift card and I spent it on a Dewalt 18v driver, sans batteries.
My mom got me some kind of E-reader thing that Lar has confiscated, saying, "you wont ever use this."

All of the kids and grand kids made out like bandits this year. That is what it is all about, the kids, watching them tear open their gifts really makes me feel good!

9000as.jpg

Not the car, the sweet lift :party:
mac 'never really "haul" it in anymore' gyvr
That's your best one yet.

I bought the four of us (Dawn, Tater and Rich)Tickets to see RUSH in April.
I seen them four times as a youth.
last time was 1980.

BOB

And the best gift was a fantastic day with my three kids, my gf and her two kids, my m & d and brother. priceless.

This is the best part of Christmas. Dad and I spent the evening out at the barn working on random stuff.

I got the a cold, then the flu, and now an infected ear and perforated eardrum....at least I also got some good drugs.

Rev

They all go hand in hand. They give you amoxicillin? PLEASE take it as prescribed 100%!!!!!!!!!

I know it sounds odd, but snort warm salt water. It drains the sinus cavity (it was clogged, causing buildup in the Eustachian tubes, which made a nice home for bacterial growth in the ears), and kills most bacteria because salt makes for a pour growth factor (minus staph, which doesn't mind it).

I got..
Amsoil for the trans and diffs
New Ipod touch
Synthetic winch line for the ZJs, winch
new lights for the roof rack on the XJ
couple video games
oh and almost forgot, BDS long arm suspesion upgrade for the XJ and new shocks Rubicon Express shocks for the ZJ

Meganne and I will exchange gifts tonight. I'll get stuff from the WI family this weekend after the move.

Meganne got me an authentic Joseph Addai jersey. This woman knows me!

A sweet spotting scope (125X power FTW)
some cash monies
a crap ton of candy (I have a problem)

and Josh dropped off a pair of axles/steering/suspension for the MJ. 4.56's coming soon.

Back