• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so someone stole my jack this morning, but failed to see the video cameras out front.

Hey take it easy on the kid, his brothers birthday is this week, and he was picking up his present on the way to school. Honestly, he could have gotten him a stereo....

:roflmao:

that sucks vanimal...i hate thieves..but i do like booby traps:thumbup:
Find a big as capacitor..charge it and wire it to "another " jack...but in vid view..then post the link so we can a laugh.

They used to put razor blades on the inside of fender skirts back in the day. You would reach behind to undo it and get a hand full of razor blade!! hint hint

Costco has a nice 8 camera setup for about 5 bills.

Save your money! The costco/frys setups are garbage IMO. They dont last a long time, the HD are very noisy, require a fan to keep cool or they will eventually crash and the cameras are just not good. They say they are weather proof but absorb moisture and stop working. Do your research, mix and match components to make your own system. Might cost you a bit more but you'll end up with better quality cameras/DVR. Play around this site if youre serious.
www.cctvsecuritypros.com

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:
Save your money! The costco/frys setups are garbage IMO. They dont last a long time, the HD are very noisy, require a fan to keep cool or they will eventually crash and the cameras are just not good. They say they are weather proof but absorb moisture and stop working. Do your research, mix and match components to make your own system. Might cost you a bit more but you'll end up with better quality cameras/DVR. Play around this site if youre serious.
www.cctvsecuritypros.com

Untitled-1.jpg

That's a nice setup. I have been thinking about getting some thing. All of our cars have been broken into, it sucks.

What are you running?

Back