• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so someone stole my jack this morning, but failed to see the video cameras out front.

the worst part about this is waking up at 6 every morning so i can catch the effer.

the worst part about this is waking up at 6 every morning so i can catch the effer.

Eh, you should just leave another jack, or something else out. But it's gotta be booby trapped somehow. Make him walk through poison oak to get it or cover it in something that will get all over him.

go ahead and lock this thread, no one cares anymore. start a new one with the verdict!

So i emailed the north county times yesterday with a link to the video, and they called me back and want to do a story on it. Sweet! this douche bag is going to be infamous.

nelson-haha.gif

I use a simple trail cam at my cabin here in Wyoming. It's surprising the number of idiots that trespass on posted private property and proceed to act as though my hard work and sweat is theirs for the taking.

officer called me back after i sent him some still photos i got from the video. He said they were awesome, and he said there are 2 detectives assigned to the case. apparently there has been a string of robberies like this in the area so they are taking it very seriously.
7166493818_d9ab4c178e_o.jpg

7166493536_1d71aac2e8_o.jpg

7166493180_20e68cf482_c.jpg

7166492562_2c7ff28a0a_o.jpg

Boarder brothers got to luv Um!!! Thiefs hate thief!!

Hey take it easy on the kid, his brothers birthday is this week, and he was picking up his present on the way to school. Honestly, he could have gotten him a stereo....

yeah that paisa aint strapped ill send this thread link to my buddy over there he will probably know him

Back