• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal KARMA Thread 2009!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some used stock motor mounts with some good life left in them

Thank you,

I'll take em :)

I'll come over later this week if possible.

89 D35 with 373 gears in it, non c-clip..Will have the front axle also, in about three weeks...The 35 has a bad axle bearing in it..Brakes are ok but i would change them..

Come get them.

Also, the Diff in the picture is also up for karma.

1989 ish Vac-Disco, converted to run a one piece axle. Missing trackbar bracket, sway bar brackets, blown out upper bushings, ball joints seem to be ok, late model knucles, 2000 rotors and calipers, shock mounts are on the loer control arm bracket, hole in the top where the ARB came through. there are no gears inside, just the bearing caps and a bunch of red rags.

Basically it's worn out.... Good part is that it's strait, and useable with alot of work. I drove on it for the last 9 months, just upgraded to a non disco housing.

Same thing applies as the other crap. Come get it before next Monday or it hits the can.

Hey justin do you still have the calipers? are they any good?

I've got a bunch of hose for an air compressor/air tools. The guy who gave it to me said there were no leaks and it looks like its in pretty new shape. I think there's about 50 ft of the stuff.

I'll be close on saturday, maybe even tomorrow evening.

I've got a bunch of hose for an air compressor/air tools. The guy who gave it to me said there were no leaks and it looks like its in pretty new shape. I think there's about 50 ft of the stuff.

I will take this hose if there is any way possible paul can RR it to Justin. I can pick up there.

Thanks guys

A set of rear windows from my 2000 4 door. Come get them!

I will be going through my stuff this weekend and posting more freebies and some for sale (in the sale forum).

first one to show up gets them.

I have a set (5) of rims and tires off of my 95 ZJ. They are 15", 5 on 4.5 snowflake rims. The tires are 225/75/15's with some life left. I am at Camp Pendleton/ Oceanside 92058. If you want them, come get them. I can't ship right now due to work and study responsibilities, so they are pick up or parts train only. I do head down to SD and the El Cajon area during the week, so if you are down there, I can hook you up. CALL ME (760-889-4538) rather than IM or email as I don't get on here very often anymore. Thanks and have a good one!

Doc

1998 stock steering, knuckles and calipers. come get all of it before next Monday or it hits the trash can.

DSC00325.jpg

Paul picked up the 98 calipers and knuckles, I still have the housing, 2000 knuckles, rotors, and calipers.

Last call or it's in the trash!

4.10 D44 gears. Well used.

DSC01390%20(WinCE).JPG

Pick up in Rancho Dominguez.

Suspension parts... many of them... all stock.
I've got two sets of upper and lower control arms, two pair of stock coil springs, and two pair of stock leaf springs.
They're in Murrieta, let me know.

also a back seat, and a gas tank.

wow, that's exactly what i have. right down to no pump and grey. wierd

wow, that's exactly what i have. right down to no pump and grey. wierd

Small Jeep world!

BTW, my stuff is out of a 2000, so the tank is plastic with the pump in the top center.

my tank is out of a 91, so yeah it should fit a 92 no problem. can you pick it up this afternoon/evening? PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back