• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Garage sale! Leftover parts from my roll!!!

Muddy Beast

NAXJA Forum User
ALL PRICES ARE OBO, Willing to trade depending on what ya got.

'89 White Limited hatch, tint glass, working defrost, working wiper motor, all wiring in good shape. =$50

Front doors off white 4dr '89 with main glass/decent seals, driver has vent window, passenger needs vent window frame/glass, working window motors, door levers in great shape, etc. No dents. =$60 for both

2 sets of both rear L/R quarter glass from an '89, mirror tint, good seals, glass in perfect condition. =$40 per set (both sides)

Set of 6 stock XJ limited "honey comb" gold wheels, all 6 with tires. 4 Goodyear wrangler tires (stock size), and 2 Federal AT tires (stock size), all have tread left, Wranglers have enough tread for probably a year Federals for maybe a 3-6months. =$150 for ALL 6 (plus donut spare)

Gray leather door panels for 4 door, all in great shape (yes, even the one that was on the rolled door) with armrest and all. =$20

White grill, in perfect condition. =$10

Tinted sunroof with seals, hinges, and frame (if requested). =$15

HP D30 front axle with 160k on it, 3.55 gears (I believe, I haven't checked), COMPLETE with disc, calipers, hubs, and shafts. =$150

D35 with 3.55 gears, complete with good brakes, drums. $50

Steering pump AND steering box out of '89 with 214k, both work, box MIGHT leak in the back (it started to when I removed it, but it hadn't ever leaked from the box when I was driving it, just blew out the cap of the pump sometimes), pitman arm included. =$30

Stock rear bumper, off '88 limited, gray with side caps. In great shape, no dents or scratches. =$20

Front bumper caps =Free

Front drivers side fender, white, with gold pinstripe. New one (uncut, stock fender flare on, unmolested) =$30 Old one (trimmed, relocated fender flare, some damage from opening door) =$10

AC motor/hoses. Works but needs to be charged, hoses in good shape however one is starting to crack on the outside cover (about 1/2" long) =$20

Misc. door and window seals, all in good shape. =$5 for as many as you can hold in one hand

NP242 with 214k on it, I've NEVER had a problem with this t-case, always shifted no problem, rear seal needs replacements otherwise it's perfect. I can include display and shift lever mechanism. =$75

Lower door guards cut to fit 4door XJ, cant remember the size but fairly beef steel. Never mounted =$100

FEELER:

Rear leather seats, gray, in fantastic shape (I kept these for my rig out of the two sets I had). =$60

White hood off '89 XJ paints in good shape, with LeBaron hood vents installed, custom drip pans too.

Back