• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

Hope that hoop works out for you Tone, thanks for coming out and helping us flip the rig over and get the rear end out :cheers:

PS I owe someone a pack of sawzall blades lol.

t350_c98d59ec1f48908320e0b244375bf00b.jpg

This is the type of thing they're fitting to the truck.

Oh Great! :twak: Now it's gone from 1500 CFM's to 2500, now I'll have to calc this all up again. :D

I'm up for a M&G...
I'll be gone the last two Sat. eves. of the month... Fridays maybe... and we might try to run down to T.H. on the 16th. right ?

Curt

Yea i am going to make the truckhaven run..(thats my plan).I was thinking maybe the friday night OCT 15th, this is the same weekend as truckhaven..What do you all think?

So my weekend started out in JV with a little bit of this. Nothing special just the Morongo Basin Search and Recue Poker run. But I did get a chance to run Chocolate Thunder and put on a tire smoking show on Backdoor. More pics and video to follow once I get a hold of my friends camera.

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

And on Sunday I got to go Skydiving for the first time for my friend Brian's 30th and did the solo jump course. Words can not describe how cool this was. Once you pull the rip cord your instructors are gone and it is up to you to bring it home safe.
IMG_2382.jpg

IMG_2378.jpg

IMG_2395.jpg

Chit i can't get a break...Went out to my jeep and hit the key an pop..I'm like WTF, get out an the battery is real FAT and DEAD..So i guess 3 years is all i get on a battery..Plus it is getting to cold to go out an play..LOL

So my weekend started out in JV with a little bit of this. Nothing special just the Morongo Basin Search and Recue Poker run. But I did get a chance to run Chocolate Thunder and put on a tire smoking show on Backdoor. More pics and video to follow once I get a hold of my friends camera.

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

And on Sunday I got to go Skydiving for the first time for my friend Brian's 30th and did the solo jump course. Words can not describe how cool this was. Once you pull the rip cord your instructors are gone and it is up to you to bring it home safe.
IMG_2382.jpg

IMG_2378.jpg

IMG_2395.jpg

I caaaaan seeeee Rooooberrrt's houssssse frommmm hereeeeee !!!! :roflmao:

Curt

Yea i am going to make the truckhaven run..(thats my plan).I was thinking maybe the friday night OCT 15th, this is the same weekend as truckhaven..What do you all think?

That looks O.K. as of now... if it's not then y'all have fun... :wave:

Curt

:wave1:

With my heep screwing up again, i won't be making it..So it is up to you guys, i'm out..Plus i need to work on the garage more, that price tag keeps getting bigger..:bawl:

Hey guys! I know I haven't been on in a while but I just wanted to say hi! My jeep is now running and I am driving it daily to school... It runs great! Just wanted to say thanks again for coming over and helping me... And yes even you curt ;)

:wave1:

With my heep screwing up again, i won't be making it..So it is up to you guys, i'm out..Plus i need to work on the garage more, that price tag keeps getting bigger..:bawl:

HUH !!
What are you referring to... You're coming to the M & G !! and rob a batt out of one of the fleet & go wheel for the day... JACKASS !!!

Curt

Hey guys! I know I haven't been on in a while but I just wanted to say hi! My jeep is now running and I am driving it daily to school... It runs great! Just wanted to say thanks again for coming over and helping me... And yes even you curt ;)

Hey Sarah... thanks for the dig... let your pop know about the M&G.

Curt

Back