• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow this weekend.

for sure gotta do work on the F*RD but it'll be ready. gotta show the heeps and toys whats up. im gonna try and pick up those bfg's you told me about. i think holcomb is closed from the fires anyone know??

MJlogan said:
for sure gotta do work on the F*RD but it'll be ready. gotta show the heeps and toys whats up. im gonna try and pick up those bfg's you told me about. i think holcomb is closed from the fires anyone know??

Did you need the info on those wheels and tires?

And about the trail closure, shouldn't you know that Mr. Forest Ranger?

BTW: hope you got some quality maps, i'm gonna be almost no use navigating up there. Its been so long.

Butler 2 Fire - Road, Trail and Recreational Facility Closures. (Butler Fire Closure Map PDF)

* Butler Peak Lookout
* Hanna Flat Trail
* Hanna Flat Campground
* Big Pine Flat Campground
* Grays Peak Group Campground
* Ironwood Group Campground
* Big Pine Flat Group Campground
* Little Bear Springs Trail Camp
* 1W05 Grays Peak Trail & Trailhead
* 1W06 Grays Peak
* 1W17 Redonda Ridge
* 2N06X Lower Larga Flat
* 2N13 Snowslide and spur roads / Trails
* 3N11 Wright Mine
* 3N14 Coxey and spur roads/trails closed at 3N12 north of Fawnskin to 3N16 at Big Pine Flats.
* 3N16 Holcomb Valley - Closed from Holcomb Creek Crossing (3N93) to Green Valley Lake Road
* 3N17 White Mountain
* 3N56
* 3N93 Holcomb Creek
* Pacific Crest Trail - Big Bear Area- The PCT will remain closed from the 3N16/Holcomb Creek crossing on the west side (approx. 2 miles northeast of Crab Flats), to 2N09 (Polique Canyon Rd.) . Little Bear Springs trail camp is closed to public use, due to Butler 2 Fire. A PCT trail reroute is being developed.

Grass Valley Fire - Road Closures (Grass Valley & Slide Fire Closure Map PDF)

* 2N34 Tunnel Two from Junction of 2N37 to Fairway Drive
* 2N34A Tunnel Two Spur from Sonoma Road to 2N34

Slide Fire - Road, Trail and Recreational Facility Closures (Grass Valley & Slide Fire Closure Map PDF)

* 1W17 Redonda Ridge OHV Route
* 2W07 from 3N34 Junction to Fisherman’s Campground
* Fredalba Trail from Forest boundary
* 2N13 Snow Slide from Green Valley Campground to Fawnskin (3N14) (overlap Butler 2 closure)
* 2N13D Crafts Peak from intersection with 2N13 to Crafts Peak
* 2N16 Green Valley Campground from the Green Valley Campground to its terminus
* 2N19 Little Green Valley (including spurs 2N19A, 2N19B, and 2N19C) from intersection with Green Valley Lake Road near Camp Cedar Crest to Meadow Lane near the Green Valley Campground
* 2N23 Allison Ranch Road from SR18 to the Scout Ranch
* 2N33Y Tent Peg
* 3N16 Holcomb Valley from Green Valley Lake Road to Holcomb Creek Crossing
* 3N34B Crab Flats Spur from 3N16 to its terminus
* Green Valley Campground
* Crab Flats Campground
* Fisherman’s Group Campground
* Tent Peg Group Campground

Back