• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow run Nov 27th That is a Sunday folks

Re: Snow run Nov 25th

So we are meeting at the Dutch Cup in Sultan at 9:00am?

I might be able to make it....crossing fingers...

I have to figure out some vibes before I drive back up there...hopefully I'll be able to make it...

Planning to bring the whole fam damily too.

GI-John said:
I might be able to make it....crossing fingers...

I have to figure out some vibes before I drive back up there...hopefully I'll be able to make it...

Planning to bring the whole fam damily too.

I'm in the same boat...

My girlfriend and I will be there, Sunday, at 9am, if I could be directed to The Dutch Cup in Sultan. Thanks.
Cal

CoolCal said:
My girlfriend and I will be there, Sunday, at 9am, if I could be directed to The Dutch Cup in Sultan. Thanks.
Cal

Hwy 9 to monroe. Head east on highway 2. Sultan is the first little town you come to. Dutch Cup near the end of town on the left.

Haven't been up there for 10 yrs...hope things haven't changed much.

red91inWA said:
Hwy 9 to monroe. Head east on highway 2. Sultan is the first little town you come to. Dutch Cup near the end of town on the left.

Haven't been up there for 10 yrs...hope things haven't changed much.

Nope, things have not changed that much. Pretty decent directions for 10 years ago memory!! I would edit the Hwy 9 north part. Probably better to either take 1-5 to Hwy 2 or 405 to 522 to Hwy 2 (depends where you are coming from). But the Dutch cup is at the end of town (Sultan) on the Left (North side) and has a large windmill next to it. You can't miss it.

My wife is baby sitting so I have an open seat. I will also have an open back seat.

Hans

Thanks for the directions.
Looking forward to meeting you all.
My seats are taken, sorry. Back seat is MIA.

Cal

Sniggs said:
I need two open seats - Anyone have an open seat or two?
The seats in my xj are here and will be empty,the gas tank is full. :laugh3:
I`ll be in Hoodsport today thru sunday. :wave:
Enjoy the snow on sunday.

Well...it looks doubtful that I'll be able to make it now. Yesterday was my last shot of getting my rig back on her feet before Sunday, but the mechanical Gods were aligned against me.

I now have a rag stiffed in place of my front left half-shaft (Thanks Phil!), which is itself only suitable for a table lamp now. I tried driving in the snow (three feet of it actually) with three tire fire, and the results were less than ideal.

So Sniggs, sorry but I don't even have a Jeep, let alone spare seats. Anyway, I might have a change of heart by Sunday, but like I said, it looks doubtful at present.

-----Matt-----

P.S. Breaking axles suck. Especially in the middle of nowhere. In the snow. With the sun going down.

2xtreme said:
Nope, things have not changed that much. Pretty decent directions for 10 years ago memory!! .

Class of 84...Monroe High School.

Althletics on a saturday was great....you could hear the inmates rocking out.

state penn was 500 yards away.

That and when homecoming came around you could actually drive up to the gate with someone from outta town.

always a good joke.

ECKSJAY said:
I was coming home and watching GI Joe cartoons then. StarBlazers was on in the morning before school. :)

star blazers was cool....I'm suprised the captian was as fat as he was.

The joy of being a CO.

a year old when i graduated ?

thanks....40 comes in april. I expect only the best from our chapter.

I'm back, but decided not to drive on Sunday.

I won't be picking up my Jeep until Monday. Could pick it up sooner, but don't want to rush perfection. Really want to spend the day with the family and working around the house. Funerals can take alot out of ya.

Have talked to Brian, he has things he needs to do, but might put them aside. If he comes, I will run shotgun.

Jason

Back